Brandy- I Wanna Be Down Ft Teyana Taylor, HER, Erykah Badu & Bran' Nu VIDEO

Started by Buy The Stars✨, October 27, 2020, 01:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

I would love to see Bran Nu go more in the woke, pro-black, feminist lane like she did with this... there was a level of seriousness that made it believable and demanded respect...

Bish

Rxxf

Quote from: TriBeCa on October 28, 2020, 11:16:13 PM
Moved up to #13 Trending on YouTube. The buzz for this is only increasing. The video will have a million views by end of day tomorrow.

:thatssowendy:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

TogetherAgain

Quote from: Harlem on October 29, 2020, 12:21:26 AM
I would love to see Bran Nu go more in the woke, pro-black, feminist lane like she did with this... there was a level of seriousness that made it believable and demanded respect...

!!!

:blessed:
We love to see it

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Rxxf on October 28, 2020, 09:07:02 PM
Quote from: Harlem on October 28, 2020, 09:06:29 PM
I'm still gaggin at this surprise moment that we all thought was bout to be cringy, ended SLAYIN us and got the world chattin & respecting our Queen... Brandy>>>>>>>

:letsmessfag:
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: TriBeCa on October 28, 2020, 11:16:13 PM
Moved up to #13 Trending on YouTube. The buzz for this is only increasing. The video will have a million views by end of day tomorrow.
:blessed: :blessed:

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

'ology

'ology

Brandys voice is so overall pleasant! Her rap was as smooth as her singing voice 🔥

BORderline

Quote from: 'ology on October 29, 2020, 05:42:28 AM
Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 28, 2020, 12:04:40 AM
The way Brandy stans for her own album. You can tell b7 is her fucking BABY and i stan for that
!!!! This

Queen is AWARE and sits in her truth.
She ain't ashamed anymore.

Vonc2002

Brandy having a deluxe is such a dope idea with all this momentum she has going on. I'm seeing the cypher shit everywhere. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw