Brandy- I Wanna Be Down Ft Teyana Taylor, HER, Erykah Badu & Bran' Nu VIDEO

Started by Buy The Stars✨, October 27, 2020, 01:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Yes for me brandy has always been the type of artist where her music doesn't have to catch on immediately ....it's the build up and aftermath that matters. 

Bish

BET made the cypher the spotlight video on their youtube. Its at 732k now.

Le Champ

Yes this is the perfect time for a deluxe. I wonder if they are gonna pay that awful No Tomorrow remix dust and drop a new song. Or just give Rather Be the treatment it deserves :omf:

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Lee on October 29, 2020, 12:46:36 PM
Yes this is the perfect time for a deluxe. I wonder if they are gonna pay that awful No Tomorrow remix dust and drop a new song. Or just give Rather Be the treatment it deserves :omf:
I hope they let it die

and maybe even clean this up a bit and release it alongside a new single

Gilgamesh.

This is the best thing that's happened this whole shit show of an era, and she's not even singing. And after all the hate she got for Bran'Nu back in the day i feel like this is affirmation, def don't want her to start rapping but it's good to see her try again and really slay it. I don't know what the fuck was going on with Hgh Heels.

Aalonso.

Bran Nu has slated me several times if we're being honest. She has the style, voice, and flow. It's just the lyrics sometimes. Symphony, You're Beautiful, Hot Shot, Gonna Find My Love, Meet In The Middle dhdhdhdhdhdh ackkkk

Vonc2002

Shit show of an era? Are we experiencing the same era :dead:
That has to be because u dont like the album and that's effecting ur outlook  because this is the most visible and ALIGNED brandy has been with her music in a while. From the census performance, to the day show performances, to all the interviews, to the billboard awards, to this. This era is NOT a shit show :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 29, 2020, 01:51:58 PM
Bran Nu has slated me several times if we're being honest. She has the style, voice, and flow. It's just the lyrics sometimes. Symphony, You're Beautiful, Hot Shot, Gonna Find My Love, Meet In The Middle dhdhdhdhdhdh ackkkk

Yessss, its the cadence for me!!!!

Vonc2002

I agree BUT in rap it's literally all about the lyrics fr :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 29, 2020, 01:53:20 PM
Shit show of an era? Are we experiencing the same era :dead:
That has to be because u dont like the album and that's effecting ur outlook  because this is the most visible and ALIGNED brandy has been with her music in a while. From the census performance, to the day show performances, to all the interviews, to the billboard awards, to this. This era is NOT a shit show :omf:

I could list the reasons why i think this "era" is a fooll but i didn't come back to be that guy

Let's just enjoy the fact that she's getting some props and had a great moment.  :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Ok we can agree to disagree. Would hate to lash u like we all do that bigmac nobody :hmph:
But yea, this was a great moment

Vonc2002

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 29, 2020, 01:54:52 PM

Honestly, a lot of the female rappers out there aint really spittin like that. Now that she's in her hippie stage, a song or two with her just rapping alongside the likes of Erykah and HER would be tite. The ppl have spoken. Its the shock value of it all.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on October 29, 2020, 02:11:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 29, 2020, 01:54:52 PM

Honestly, a lot of the female rappers out there aint really spittin like that. Now that she's in her hippie stage, a song or two with her just rapping alongside the likes of Erykah and HER would be tite. The ppl have spoken. Its the shock value of it all.
Females don't necessarily have the flow but the lyrics are USUALLY why we like or don't like a female rapper. Cardi aint some Femcee but her songs and lyrics are good and or catchy. Brandy be CORNY and that just don't work. That's LITERALLY the only reason we like this. The lyrics aren't what she USUALLY gives. That's literally her issue as a rapper.