Zoe Ever After Premier Night Ratings

Started by Seven, January 06, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

I think the numbers are pretty good I just hope they are steady.

I know I sound like a Dove right now but I think the promo could have been a lot better. I don't think Brandy was engaged enough with the public promoting it. She has been virtually invisible this week.

MypuzzystanK

January 06, 2016, 04:09:15 PM #16 Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 04:09:40 PM by MypuzzystanK
most bet shows are led by the BET awards and such thats why the numbers were higher

BET had that jan 1st premiere online too.... so yea she probably did 2 million +  all together which is a fucking BOOK

4everSLAYanafan

vvvvvvvvvvv. Book! Where are the Moesha premiere ratings? archives maybe????

MelMel

Steffon

Not bad.. I'm sure it will definitely pick as the show develops

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 06, 2016, 03:29:29 PM
That's decent. I was more worried the show reviews than the ratings because the audience will expand off word of mouth.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

martian

Quote from: rosone1 on January 06, 2016, 04:02:52 PM
Quote from: martian on January 06, 2016, 03:39:41 PM
That makes sense for a cable premiere of a brand new show.

Anyone know the premiere ratings for Lets Stay Together or Reed Between The Lines from a few years back?
4M LST & 3M for Reed.But they both had strong lead ins.And there wasn't much else for the urban demo then besides BET.
yeah they both came on after The Game if I remember correctly, and not much good on tv in general

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 06, 2016, 03:29:29 PM
That's decent. I was more worried the show reviews than the ratings because the audience will expand off word of mouth.
!!!

Code Red: itsMista

Anyone know the premiere ratings for Lets Stay Together or Reed Between The Lines from a few years back?

4.4 and 3.2

BranLover

Quote from: itsMista on January 06, 2016, 06:18:03 PM

4.4 and 3.2

Someone ban this fucking faggot. I'm begging you!

Phantom

Quote from: NexTae on January 06, 2016, 06:24:57 PM
Quote from: itsMista on January 06, 2016, 06:18:03 PM

4.4 and 3.2

Someone ban this fucking faggot. I'm begging you!

I am fckin crine

martian

FRANCE

This is a good start. Will wait for the official numbers. I'm not really a fan of the time slot for ZEA.