Zoe Ever After Premier Night Ratings

Started by Seven, January 06, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

http://brownsista.com/zoe-ever-ratings-brandy-beggin-pleadin/

QuotePreliminary overnight ratings for Brandy?s new comedy Zoe Ever After are looking pretty good. The BET original series pulled in just over a million viewers and garnered a 1.0 in demo. Those numbers would ordinarily render a network show dead on arrival, but in cable land, especially BET, those numbers are actually worth celebrating.

It should also be noted that BET made the first episode of Zoe Ever After available for viewing online just days before its premiere. I wondered why the network would do that, as most likely it would affect the show?s premiere numbers. But based on what it takes to be renewed on BET, I can only assume they knew what they were doing.

I?m sure when final number are released BET will include the online streams. Either way, I?m happy for Brandy. Most people via Twitter seem to enjoy the show. It?s probably already a shoe-in for a second season.

FINE.

Young

They said it's actually worth celebrating , so slay Queen

Gilgamesh.

That's decent. I was more worried the show reviews than the ratings because the audience will expand off word of mouth.

tigernathan

martian

That makes sense for a cable premiere of a brand new show.

Anyone know the premiere ratings for Lets Stay Together or Reed Between The Lines from a few years back?

#Mu7

Will wait on TV by the numbers and bets press release, the show aired on centric and bet at same time, makes difficult to track

GLOCK

Wait add 1,000,000 streams too!
She BOOKED

rosone1

Quote from: martian on January 06, 2016, 03:39:41 PM
That makes sense for a cable premiere of a brand new show.

Anyone know the premiere ratings for Lets Stay Together or Reed Between The Lines from a few years back?
4M LST & 3M for Reed.But they both had strong lead ins.And there wasn't much else for the urban demo then besides BET.