Soul Train Awards 2020 (Official Thread)

Started by Young, November 29, 2020, 04:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

lovechild

Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 01, 2020, 07:45:51 PM
Can we stop debating live or lipped and just appreciate the way she delivered a solid performance of Say Something and Borderline... The way she came out and gave us a FREEDOM RINGS vocal for Say Something... I was not ready. I can't wait to see what happens tonight for the Pandora show.

:'(

:plzstop:

Lmao freedoms screams could NEVER give this

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Andthecategoryis...

Ain't nothing wrong with Freedom Rings, I don't know what y'all thought it was gonna give...I could see it was gonna be a color purple mess by the title.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2020, 02:15:32 PM
Quote from: Lee on December 01, 2020, 02:10:32 PM
I'm honestly SHOCKED that there is any DOUBT about her lipping
its THAT obvious :dead:

and you can clearly tell every time she's singing live. Her voice has a COMPLETELY different quality
!!!!!!!!! :dead:

!!!!

Not even just the sound. Look at her mannerisms. All the extra stuff

She wouldn't do that if she was singing live.

ReVon

Quote from: Keionte on December 01, 2020, 08:40:18 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 01, 2020, 05:57:32 PM
Your mom and brother can't be going around calling you the GOAT when you can't even sing live on a stage in front of 15 people.  :plzstop:

OMFG  :kii:

im just entering this thread but I guess these pages are about her singing live versus her pre recorded tracks.
I didnt think it was a big secret she uses pre recorded tracks.
I BELIEVE this performance used pre recorded tracks but she still slayed and snatched edges.

I mean Jazmine used a pre recorded track... I THINK the only big difference is brandy gave performance while Jazmine gave a short film/video vibes.

:letsmessfag:

Bruh if you let her snatch your edges with this then you ain't have edges to begin with cuz...