UGH... fellow introverts get in

Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, December 09, 2020, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

they need to get over themselves. It's a fucking pandemic, introverted or not.  People like this are selfish and never look outside of themselves for a moment

If they don't understand the way you move by now and still take it personally, then maybe you've outgrown each other and that's OK.  I need my close friends to know exactly who i am
and to not judge me for it.

Quote from: Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾 on December 09, 2020, 05:27:37 PM
Nothing wrong with enjoying your "me" time.

But if you haven't done so already , it's probably a good idea to just be upfront with them about ur desire to be alone most times. This way, if they take it personally it's 100% on them, you've already told them what ur deal is and why u may not show up to the bar for drinks and dancing.

Like instead of just saying "ahh I don't feel like it today maybe next time" just cut into the peach cobbler and give them the tea full force.

And maybe encourage them to do more in-home stuff ? I have the girls over here all the time for dinner and drinks lol

And they always tell me how good of a time they had . Find new ways to mess a bit
!!!!!  :plzstop:

im still practicing this

crunk aint dead

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on December 09, 2020, 08:46:06 PM
Quote from: Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾 on December 09, 2020, 05:27:37 PM
Nothing wrong with enjoying your "me" time.

But if you haven't done so already , it's probably a good idea to just be upfront with them about ur desire to be alone most times. This way, if they take it personally it's 100% on them, you've already told them what ur deal is and why u may not show up to the bar for drinks and dancing.

Like instead of just saying "ahh I don't feel like it today maybe next time" just cut into the peach cobbler and give them the tea full force.

And maybe encourage them to do more in-home stuff ? I have the girls over here all the time for dinner and drinks lol

And they always tell me how good of a time they had . Find new ways to mess a bit
!!!!!  :plzstop:

im still practicing this
:sistas:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on December 09, 2020, 08:44:42 PM
they need to get over themselves. It's a fucking pandemic, introverted or not.  People like this are selfish and never look outside of themselves for a moment

If they don't understand the way you move by now and still take it personally, then maybe you've outgrown each other and that's OK.  I need my close friends to know exactly who i am
and to not judge me for it.
That's true too

One of them still meets up with friends from other cities, drives up to 200 km or more just to hang. In Corona times. :disgusted:

Cowgirl

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on December 09, 2020, 05:03:26 PM
So two of my friends basically try to shame me for not catching up with them or messaging them etc.
It's like, they think I hate them, cause I didn't reply "haha" to a LATE meme. :udontlookok:
They still do something together without me. First of all, there's a whole god damn pandemic going on. I'm not gonna meet up with you every week. Second of all, I work 5 to 6 days a week, switching shifts every week. Sometimes (actually most of the time since I'm a loner anyway) I just wanna relax and get away from people. There's not much to do anyway since everything's closed.

They were offended that I didn't celebrate my 30th birthday with them a couple weeks ago.  :disgusted: (I just celebrated with my parents and brother)

Am I being too harsh on them? :unbothered:
I don't think you're being too harsh in terms of physically meeting but you're wrong for not returning their damn texts
:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

I get like that too where someone sends me something extremely late tho. I don't laugh or react to it but I usually send something completely unrelated maybe a few days later to let them know I still care.

:traciandchelle:

It's not like he said he NEVER texts back. If he takes a few days and then explains why, i don't see the problem. Why don't they simply check on him and see how he's doing rather than assuming there's an issue? That's the problem. People make everything about them.

Scott.

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on December 10, 2020, 06:45:15 AM
It's not like he said he NEVER texts back. If he takes a few days and then explains why, i don't see the problem. Why don't they simply check on him and see how he's doing rather than assuming there's an issue? That's the problem. People make everything about them.
that's not always the case though

Cowgirl

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on December 10, 2020, 06:45:15 AM
Completely agree with this!

What did I do? I think she's mad at me
:stressed:

And talk to other people instead of just asking you directly. I'm pissed.
:fuming:

Amazing

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on December 09, 2020, 05:03:26 PM
So two of my friends basically try to shame me for not catching up with them or messaging them etc.
It's like, they think I hate them, cause I didn't reply "haha" to a LATE meme. :udontlookok:
They still do something together without me. First of all, there's a whole god damn pandemic going on. I'm not gonna meet up with you every week. Second of all, I work 5 to 6 days a week, switching shifts every week. Sometimes (actually most of the time since I'm a loner anyway) I just wanna relax and get away from people. There's not much to do anyway since everything's closed.

They were offended that I didn't celebrate my 30th birthday with them a couple weeks ago.  :disgusted: (I just celebrated with my parents and brother)

Am I being too harsh on them? :unbothered:

I think we could be the best of friends bby.  :young:

Gilgamesh.

Squid, i'm on the fence because the tea you give is very "meh...i'll call them when i can be bothered" and I can see that reading as you don't care about them, even more so if you just had a milestone birthday and didn't want them there  :kii:

On the other hand, I HATE when bitches think they're entitled to your time or try lashing you for not giving  the attention they want at any given moment  :damselindistress: