Frank Gatson "I always thought En Vogue can sing better than Destiny?s Child."

Started by .betterwiseup, January 07, 2016, 09:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

QuoteIn Destiny?s Child, they were all lead singers, too,

WRANK plea :hmph:

Matthew knew what he was doing putting Kelly's thin ass voice and Michelle's crow mating calls alongside Bey.

Mel.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Herbie on January 07, 2016, 09:43:30 AM
why is he shading 'fas like this :dead:

Seems to me like he was shading Kelly with Kelly sitting right there and with her being the whole reason he's a part of the interview. He said "Well EV were ALL lead singers." Then he tried to clean it up.

XXXI

he's right ... no girl sang better than the other in Envogue, Beyonce sounds better as Destiny's Child than Destiny's child the group, and Bey is the only one he believes in.

The Brandy Barbie

Then why be a part of the show when you don't believe in Kelly's talent? Frank Gatson is shady. I didn't 't know he was like that.

Genesis

Its true

En vogue could outsing any DC member except Beyonce.

Arguably  en vogue is one of the best female groups vocally.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Smoove Jones on January 07, 2016, 09:45:36 AM
n

En Vogue had better voices collectively and individually. You could always identify who was singing.

I dunno individually they sounded alike except that one chick that was kinda the michelle of the group

(The one that does the bridge on dont let go)

Her voice was k8nda annoyin but stood out and she could sing

Endebt harmony>>>>>

Dc3 harmony and beys leads >>>> lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 07, 2016, 09:43:48 AM
Collectively, yeah. But I think DC had better voices individually. Weird.

its the opposite imo. individually each girl can kinda blasts a DC member but collectively I'll take the blending of DC3 over any version of En Vogue.

ssw4919

Funny thing is their group was put together.  They could sing and harmonize better than any girl group.