im addicted to fightin at 2:15

Started by ATLien, December 25, 2020, 07:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ATLien

I dunno ...

I get the urge to fight every day at 2:15PM (eastern standard time)

Im so tired of hurting people

realizing i love u
birdwatchin' / yellow light / shift / ah woo / boundaries



CHOKE

Sis, I called u at 2:14 but you didn't pick up


ATLien

Quote from: Choke on December 27, 2020, 11:28:47 AM
Sis, I called u at 2:14 but you didn't pick up


nice try
but my phone got turned off

but im here...ur here ....

fuck is up?

realizing i love u
birdwatchin' / yellow light / shift / ah woo / boundaries


CHOKE

lzkzmsmzmmzkzksmsmsksksmdmsmsmmsmsmsmsmsmkmsmsmdmdmdm Dndm






































ATLien

z;dv"LM{zvm
lom[s
vmp[
vsmp
[asmps
amps[
afmpfs[
amp
[fasm
p[afsmp
a[smapf
sa
mps[
mps[pms[mp[
s
realizing i love u
birdwatchin' / yellow light / shift / ah woo / boundaries