grown men who live with their family....

Started by bedtime stories, December 31, 2020, 08:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Choke on December 31, 2020, 09:08:42 AM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on December 31, 2020, 09:06:21 AM

There was an episode of single ladies where Stacy dash character met a great guy b-

msmsksmsmsmsnmsksksksksksksksksksksks
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

bedtime stories

December 31, 2020, 09:10:42 AM #16 Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 09:11:36 AM by sexy.
I couldn't date a man who makes significantly less or has a totally different living situation but that's just because it would be too much of a lifestyle difference.

but this guy hit me up and once we got into the convo about his living situation he was so embarrassed and admitted that people judge him cuz of it

I felt so bad for him cuz It was mostly due to how much money he makes. He just can't afford another situation

eventually I ended the convo with him but not because he's a bad or horrible person , but because it wouldn't be a good fit .

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: sexy. on December 31, 2020, 09:10:42 AM
I couldn't date a man who makes significantly less or has a totally different living situation but that's just because it would be too much of a lifestyle difference.

but this guy hit me up and once we got into the convo about his living situation he was so embarrassed and admitted that people judge him cuz of it

I felt so bad for him cuz It was mostly due to how much money he makes. He just can't afford another situation

eventually I ended the convo with him but not because he's a bar person , but because it wouldn't be a good fit .

This b simone mess

how would the lifestyle difference effect the  dating?

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

CHOKE

this guy hit me up and once we got into the convo about his living situation he was so embarrassed and admitted that people judge him cuz of it

eventually I ended the convo with him

Mnamsmsmdmmdmd
D
D
Do
D
D
D
Did
C
D
D

F
F
F
F

F
C
Fmc
C

flcmcmcmcmmcmfmfmfmcmfmmcmfmckckf

bedtime stories

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on December 31, 2020, 09:12:27 AM

eventually I ended the convo with him but not because he's a bar person , but because it wouldn't be a good fit .

This b simone mess

how would the lifestyle difference effect the  dating?
lifestyle may not be the perfect word

I should say someone who's on a similar path. There's more to relate to.

bedtime stories

Quote from: Choke on December 31, 2020, 09:13:45 AM
this guy hit me up and once we got into the convo about his living situation he was so embarrassed and admitted that people judge him cuz of it

eventually I ended the convo with him

Mnamsmsmdmmdmd
D
D
Do
D
D
D
Did
C
D
D

F
F
F
F

F
C
Fmc
C

flcmcmcmcmmcmfmfmfmcmfmmcmfmckckf
cnnfnfnfnfnfnf f
C
C

F
F

I really hate u

Plastic.

Quote from: sexy. on December 31, 2020, 09:07:50 AM
Quote from: plastic on December 31, 2020, 09:03:10 AM
Fro does ur new man live in his mom's basement mess  :diddraispoot:
nfnfnfnfnnfnf

Quotepersonally, i wouldn't date a man who doesn't have his own place
but that's only because i actually love the idea of hopping back and forth between homes of urself and partner :blush: :blush:
but i won't be sitting around clowning them. 
ccncccccfnfndbcccnc

best selling female rapper of all time

bby ddy

Issa hard no for me. 

I live on my own, and prefer to date someone who does as well!

In my experience, they all use the same excuse. "I'm helping my mom out" or "my mom lives with me". A lotta times they're lying. Rivaling "oh my car is in the shop". 

I understand life happens, but a part of maturity is being able to branch out on your own and navigate the world independently. And they know damn well their strong, independent mamas would FLIP if they knew their grown ass sons were out here lying to potential suitors. Your mom is a whole entrepreneur out here with no financial hardships, yet your living in her home to "help her out." 

Be real with yourself boo boo. :plzstop:

CHOKE

I've been home for 2 weeks for the Holiday and I want to claw my eyes owt

I may leave at 12:01 on New Years

:19k:

bby ddy

Quote from: Choke on December 31, 2020, 09:30:27 AM
I've been home for 2 weeks for the Holiday and I want to claw my eyes owt

I may leave at 12:01 on New Years

:19k:

:kii:

I love my parents to death but living with them isn't an option for me. No ma'am.

bedtime stories

Quote from: bby ddy on December 31, 2020, 09:27:39 AM
Issa hard no for me.

I live on my own, and prefer to date someone who does as well!

In my experience, they all use the same excuse. "I'm helping my mom out" or "my mom lives with me". A lotta times they're lying. Rivaling "oh my car is in the shop".

I understand life happens, but a part of maturity is being able to branch out on your own and navigate the world independently. And they know damn well their strong, independent mamas would FLIP if they knew their grown ass sons were out here lying to potential suitors. Your mom is a whole entrepreneur out here with no financial hardships, yet your living in her home to "help her out."

Be real with yourself boo boo. :plzstop:
:guys:

Eh...

I'm not reading all of this but 1 of my best friends mother has always stayed with him and I've never looked down on him because of it, I actually thought it was awesome and selfless of him. He felt like he should take care of her bc of all the sacrifices she made for him. She lived with him and basically did nothing...he paid all the bills, cooked, took care of her all the way until she passed like 2 weeks ago.

Plus my grandmother lived with us(me, mother, stepfather) when I was growing up so I guess I've never seen an issue with a parent living with their child
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

JCJ 🪐

eventually I ended the convo with him but not because he's a bad or horrible person , but because it wouldn't be a good fit .

t
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

bedtime stories

December 31, 2020, 10:17:31 AM #28 Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 10:26:46 AM by sexy.
Quote from: Eh... on December 31, 2020, 10:02:47 AM
I'm not reading all of this but 1 of my best friends mother has always stayed with him and I've never looked down on him because of it, I actually thought it was awesome and selfless of him. He felt like he should take care of her bc of all the sacrifices she made for him. She lived with him and basically did nothing...he paid all the bills, cooked, took care of her all the way until she passed like 2 weeks ago.

Plus my grandmother lived with us(me, mother, stepfather) when I was growing up so I guess I've never seen an issue with a parent living with their child
thats so sweet .

And that's the kinda stuff I'm talking about

In no way am I encouraging people to date men who live at home with mama

Bfnfnfnnfnfnfnfnf

But just maybe have some compassion and understanding for people and their situations . Their living situation doesn't merit an all out attack on their character...unless they are clearly are just unmotivated playing PS4 all day.

You can have compassion/understanding and still keep it moving to the next.

CHOKE

Znakksmdmdmdnfnmdmdndnnfndmfmdmdmmfmfmf

So sweet

Cut the crap and let's go