grown men who live with their family....

Started by bedtime stories, December 31, 2020, 08:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedtime stories

Quote from: Choke on December 31, 2020, 10:36:33 AM
Znakksmdmdmdnfnmdmdndnnfndmfmdmdmmfmfmf

So sweet

Cut the crap and let's go

nf f Nd f f nvm gmgmb

G

yea lolz

NO I don't want ur numba
NO I don't wanna give u mine
NO

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I know this is about men, but one of my coworkers (she's 31 years old) has been studying architecture in the UK for 4 years and came back to Germany this summer because of Covid, plus her not being able to find work. She basically had to move back with her mother, cause she's broke as hell atm.
What a bum ass bitch. :plea: Not every situation is the same. :helloimangie:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

So sweet

I love TLC, but it is kinda ironic that a group that went bankrupt because they can't release contracts released a song like this just a couple years later. :dead:

bedtime stories

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on December 31, 2020, 10:57:11 AM
I know this is about men, but one of my coworkers (she's 31 years old) has been studying architecture in the UK for 4 years and came back to Germany this summer because of Covid, plus her not being able to find work. She basically had to move back with her mother, cause she's broke as hell atm.
What a bum ass bitch. :plea: Not every situation is the same. :helloimangie:
!!!

You never know.

Someone's financial situation being rocky just isn't the same as someone being lazy and unmotivated to do anything

The former is case by case the latter is clearly bum status

I think a problem may be that many times having a rocky financial situation AND being lazy/unemployed are often intertwined. So we may automatically associate one with the other without even knowing it.

CHOKE

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on December 31, 2020, 10:59:06 AM

So sweet

I love TLC, but it is kinda ironic that a group that went bankrupt because they can't release contracts released a song like this just a couple years later. :dead:

mznzmzmnzmdndmsmsmdmdndmsmdmmdm

:guys:

bedtime stories

:ummwhat:

GODlli never went broke lolz

cant speak for t-Honda and left turn 

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Le Champ

n
i stayed with my parents until I bought my house at 24. I never lived on my own before then. My parents grew up in a time where once you turned 18, good luck. Unfortunately, that continues to cycle of debt and financial instability. Thankfully, they didn't do that with me. They let me stay at home, even after I graduated from college.
I also could give a shit about impressing anybody...I stacked my money and moved out when it made sense.

I don't think a man should be living with his family and NOT working. But if he's working and making smart decisions, I don't see an issue with it until it's time to start his OWN family.

bby ddy

Yeah I'm not dealing with a 30 year old man living at home with mommy just because. Gotta cross Ms Juanita while she's watching Family Feud on the couch everytime you visit. Sister in the kitchen frying chicken while her two kids run amuck. Cat clawing at my leg and shit. Auntie Ophelia staring me down. Nope! That was cute when I was 21, but a decade later no ma'am. I'm good. God bless and god speed. 

bedtime stories

Quote from: bby ddy on December 31, 2020, 12:22:47 PM
Yeah I'm not dealing with a 30 year old man living at home with mommy just because. Gotta cross Ms Juanita while she's watching Family Feud on the couch everytime you visit. Sister in the kitchen frying chicken while her two kids run amuck. Cat clawing at my leg and shit. Auntie Ophelia staring me down. Nope! That was cute when I was 21, but a decade later no ma'am. I'm good. God bless and god speed.
m

Mmmm

M

Kk
M

Mmm

Mm

Mmm

Mmm

rosone1

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 31, 2020, 11:30:31 AM
n
i stayed with my parents until I bought my house at 24. I never lived on my own before then. My parents grew up in a time where once you turned 18, good luck. Unfortunately, that continues to cycle of debt and financial instability. Thankfully, they didn't do that with me. They let me stay at home, even after I graduated from college.
I also could give a shit about impressing anybody...I stacked my money and moved out when it made sense.

I don't think a man should be living with his family and NOT working. But if he's working and making smart decisions, I don't see an issue with it until it's time to start his OWN family.
💯
And it's smarter financially.I wish I had that option.