Jazmine Sullivan Singing National Anthem @ Super Bowl LV

Started by M-Rocka, January 19, 2021, 11:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on January 19, 2021, 01:49:47 PM
Quote from: three kings on January 19, 2021, 12:19:00 PM
this is amazing for her

and yea ghan has seen her peak already as an artist
i know we want to see her with MORE platinum plaques and MORE Grammys and MORE exposre
but she's been there done that. she's been the "it" girl already.

and i know stanning can be a very emotional thing, so i don't fault anyone for feeling that way
but yeah.

there's def more room for Jazmine to see her artistic peak.

jazmine seems to have a great idea of direction and knows what her message/concept is .
although i didn't enjoy the EP much, reality show is fucking amazing and if her next LP is anywhere nearly as solid i'm all in
LIES....there is still room for a major Brandy peak/comeback she just needs a total rebrand. That peak shit is all in her head

i agree.  anyone can make a comeback with the right song. 

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Jayda X on January 19, 2021, 01:59:59 PM
Is this the last Super Bowl ever or something
:dead:

You'd think the girls would just be happy for Jazmine

Zankou.

Quote from: Troye on January 19, 2021, 03:14:32 PM
this is amazing for her

i know we want to see her with MORE platinum plaques and MORE Grammys and MORE exposre

and i know stanning can be a very emotional thing, so i don't fault anyone for feeling that way
but yeah.

jazmine seems to have a great idea of direction and knows what her message/concept is .
although i didn't enjoy the EP much, reality show is fucking amazing and if her next LP is anywhere nearly as solid i'm all in
LIES....there is still room for a major Brandy peak/comeback she just needs a total rebrand. That peak shit is all in her head

e

dangerous

Quote from: Troye on January 19, 2021, 03:14:32 PM
this is amazing for her

but yeah.

i see we're taking a scenic tour of Disneyland today

But there's a reason why Mariahs emancipation era was a bit shocking .

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Stop tryna give Brandy this "major comeback" foolishness and just enjoy what she gives or don't. I mean it's ok to want that but don't punish her when it doesn't  :dead:

This era was GREAT for her legacy and she'll pop up in another week or two I'm sure

Zankou.

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on January 19, 2021, 03:23:33 PM
Stop tryna give Brandy this "major comeback" foolishness and just enjoy what she gives or don't. I mean it's ok to want that but don't punish her when it doesn't  :dead:

This era was GREAT for her legacy

Cowgirl

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on January 19, 2021, 03:25:29 PM

This era was GREAT for her legacy

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 19, 2021, 02:51:52 PM
this is amazing for her

but yeah.

LIES....there is still room for a major Brandy peak/comeback
no there isn't.

90's R&B acts are done unless they jump on a track with a hot new artist... which Brandy seems to be allergic to doing.
Chile bye, if she came on this thread and read ur comment we would never get another album. How many times they done said our good sis was done and she still kept it pushing even if it takes her 10 years. Bran was a teen in the 90s, not like she was almost 30, she is still youthful and only a few years older then some of the other popular girls. Other artist have had big hits in their later years, it most def can happen and she need to stop singing backgrounds on these songs and get a real feature. Hopefully this HER feature is a single and makes some noise.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

This era was GREAT for her legacy and she'll pop up in another week or two I'm sure
NO NO AND MORE NO
Not w/ her talent....I'm gonna always PUSH cause she still has so much more to give and so much more I want to see and hear. You must work for her team baby cause they live for a give what she gives mess....aht aht its a NO over here.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

BranNu

She in her 40s

There's still so much more she can give and she's not willing to do it

Brandy can continue building her legacy yet the girl is sitting there taking videos with her nephew

Cowgirl

Quote from: BranNu on January 19, 2021, 03:50:23 PM

She in her 40s

There's still so much more she can give and she's not willing to do it

Brandy can continue building her legacy yet the girl is sitting there taking videos with her nephew
ndnfnfdnddn

Ok. You're just being rude at this point.
:ummwhat:

Gilgamesh.

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

dangerous

January 19, 2021, 03:57:35 PM #134 Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 03:59:37 PM by three kings
Quote from: BranNu on January 19, 2021, 03:50:23 PM

She in her 40s

which is part of the reason some of U should be glad she still even has desire to step into studios anymore fmfnnffndn

Instead of sitting down somewhere and counting her coins

Music isn't super rewarding in many ways - especially now  . Which is why Rihanna is somewhere concocting new foundations and lipsticks instead of twerking for pennies