Jeff Robinson tagging video directors/producers on Instagram #Beggin&Pleadin

Started by RekeRig, January 08, 2016, 02:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Ugh this new management and the way they're interacting with the fans and taking ideas

:loose2when:

Fuck

LordB

MAY

VirgoMind

Come through Jeff!! I think it would be dope and generate even more buzz with this type of video like paying respect to that scene/movie

BigDawg

Rxxf

i think it would be interesting to play out the video on "Broadway", during a number on stage.
Telling a mini story.

But I don't know.
BRANDY

Phantom

Wtv

Havent read it all, but do u guys think Jeff is planning the video?

If so, one has to wonder...... why wasnt it planned weeks ago if they already knew they were gonna release it and the song was fire?

AIDS!

Right
Stop asking questions no one has answers to, sit and enjoy the music like everyone else :uhh:
If we didn't know the song was coming, why would we know why they didn't shoot the video
Jeez

BRockaBaby

I definitely think this song was released to see what sort of buzz she can get. Bran doesn't usually go so hard for "gifts" to the fans. For example, when "How High" was released, it was made obvious it's just a gift for the fans. There wasn't as much of a push on her social media for it. And I don't think the slip up at TCA event when she said "single" was an accident.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: BRockaBaby on January 08, 2016, 10:12:21 AM
I definitely think this song was released to see what sort of buzz she can get. Bran doesn't usually go so hard for "gifts" to the fans. For example, when "How High" was released, it was made obvious it's just a gift for the fans. There wasn't as much of a push on her social media for it. And I don't think the slip up at TCA event when she said "single" was an accident.