Master P calls out blk community for making Clubhouse worth 1 Billion

Started by bedtime stories, January 25, 2021, 12:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce

This is true yes, but it is harder for Black people to gain capital to fund their ideas. We need Master P and his rich friends to put their money where their mouth is at and invest in black tech startups. I am sure that someone had this idea first, but at the end of the day, its all about who has the right amount of money to bring their idea to life and market it.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Bruce on January 25, 2021, 11:28:11 AM
This is true yes, but it is harder for Black people to gain capital to fund their ideas. We need Master P and his rich friends to put their money where their mouth is at and invest in black tech startups. I am sure that someone had this idea first, but at the end of the day, its all about who has the right amount of money to bring their idea to life and market it.
s

That's what he's saying Bruce

hell .. didn't Afro technically have a "clubhouse" idea when he used to do bsource chats?  :dead:
With Jay beating up his mom in the background and Lew performing B-Day unreleased tracks?!

what he's saying is a white person can have an idea and GO to the bank and get the funding they need to create the app for the perfect idea.

while we sit around waiting for Oprah, Tyler, or

the man who started clubhouse didn't go ask Bill Gates or Warren Buffet did he?

he's exactly right, we keep creating excuses instead of facing reality. Niggers hate niggers, and niggers are jealous of niggers, and niggers don't want to see niggers succeed. Period.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 25, 2021, 01:02:57 PM
s

hell .. didn't Afro technically have a "clubhouse" idea when he used to do bsource chats?  :dead:
With Jay beating up his mom in the background and Lew performing B-Day unreleased tracks?!

what he's saying is a white person can have an idea and GO to the bank and get the funding they need to create the app for the perfect idea.

while we sit around waiting for Oprah, Tyler, or

the man who started clubhouse didn't go ask Bill Gates or Warren Buffet did he?

he's exactly right, we keep creating excuses instead of facing reality. Niggers hate niggers, and niggers are jealous of niggers, and niggers don't want to see niggers succeed. Period.
he got 10 mil injected into the app

Dr Naomi Campbell

There are plenty of black web/app developers out there, most can't get the right backing or support they need to boost their projects off the ground

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Jayda X on January 25, 2021, 01:16:52 PM
There are plenty of black web/app developers out there, most can't get the right backing or support they need to boost their projects off the ground
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be guilty of that
Oprah what you doing?! Tyler what you doing?! Master P why you didn't pay for every black person to have a business?! P Diddy phaggit ass!
:fuming:

I was angry af
:dead:

but it's like ... um ... these ppl don't have the pull we think they do at all.  10 million isn't grocery money.
and then we use their apps and make them worth billions
He's absolutely correct

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 25, 2021, 01:28:57 PM
Quote from: Jayda X on January 25, 2021, 01:16:52 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be guilty of that
Oprah what you doing?! Tyler what you doing?! Master P why you didn't pay for every black person to have a business?! P Diddy phaggit ass!
:fuming:

I was angry af
:dead:

but it's like ... um ... these ppl don't have the pull we think they do at all.  10 million isn't grocery money.
and then we use their apps and make them worth billions
He's absolutely correct
yh 10 mil ain't no pocket change, but Clubhouse got lucky they debuted right and the beginning of the pandemic as well

bedtime stories

There's truth in what master p is saying 

like I said earlier it's good he's spreading a Awareness
but I hope he understands why people aren't thinking that deeply

not everyone has a businessman mentality

I look at white owned companies using Ebonics or other language/slang with black origins  to market their products and it irritates the hell out  of me  

but I don't expect everyone to think like that . Most people are surface level. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Most people just don't care tbh they have more important things going on especially during this time

CHOKE

Quote from: Troye on January 25, 2021, 11:22:30 AM
Quote from: Choke on January 25, 2021, 01:13:40 AM
Can we just have a fun app mess without wondering who owns it and how much they make?

!!!!

i think P is mad he didnt come up with the idea.

That's exactly what I got from it

bedtime stories

Quote from: Jayda X on January 25, 2021, 03:13:01 PM
Most people just don't care tbh they have more important things going on especially during this time
basically

Bruce

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 25, 2021, 01:02:57 PM
s

LMAOOOOOOO - yall should start a Bsource Clubhouse room for old times sake.

Bulldagger

Niggas are consumers. They have a consumer mindset. Learning how to do something from the ground up is lost on niggas. That's too much work. Slavery was damn near 500 years ago and blacks are still acting like the help. It's disturbing and disgusting. All these excuses when you can go online and learn how to do anything for  free. Too busy fucking and dope smoking. That's all they know.