Master P calls out blk community for making Clubhouse worth 1 Billion

Started by i’m every (wo)man, January 25, 2021, 12:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i’m every (wo)man

i think there's a lot of validity to what he's saying
we do tend to make a lot of these platforms POP.

but at the same time it's unfair and maybe unreasonable to expect people to think about all of that stuff
going that DEEP with it before they sign up.
especially people that are much younger. they just see something fun and wanna join in on it

they're not really going into deep thoughts of "wait is this black owned?", etc.
Master P is obviously very business and money minded. but not everyone's that way.
so although it's good he's sharing this info and awareness, he shouldn't be upset with the community about this.

i would say for now ...try to hold these brands accountable in regards to what they give BACK to the community

make sure they're just as giving as KING Perry is  :feelinmyself:

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Freemala Harris

Interesting

I remember people were wondering the next big platforms on the rise a while back

and boom

Tik Tok & Clubhouse

Clubhouse is a ki to me bc it reminds me of IRC Chatrooms & AIM back in ze day

But more chaotic depending on the company

CHOKE

Can we just have a fun app mess without wondering who owns it and how much they make? 

i’m every (wo)man

;,p[lmojinu

we are kinda in the middle of a pandemic

i can't fault someone for not being super woke with every decision they make in regards to entertainment

that lil session on clubhouse may be the only thing bringing a blk person joy for that day.

yummy

I remember Kevin Hart pushing that app heavy. Isn't he supposed to be one of the owners,

Cowgirl

Quote from: four kings on January 25, 2021, 12:38:00 AM

And he's right. This pandemic was the perfect opportunity for these black movers to create the next big app. But Verzuz!

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Kaeli.

n

Blacks don't support blacks! 

I mean... I hope he doesn't think Sarah and John Doe from Palm Beach were the ones supporting No Limit Records. What I wanna know is how much is HE donating to the funding to these black developers. He's the one worth $200 Million. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 25, 2021, 08:45:05 AM
n

I mean... I hope he doesn't think Sarah and John Doe from Palm Beach were the ones supporting No Limit Records. What I wanna know is how much is HE donating to the funding to these black developers. He's the one worth $200 Million.
!!

Which is why the responsibility has to be upon these black billionaires/multimillionaires. Why aren't you coming together to create something?

i’m every (wo)man

I'm honestly wondering if he's developing Similar anything while he's on his soapbox
F

Fmfmfm

Like ... most black people don't have the resources and funds to enter the tech industry because of our economic disadvantages

He's preaching from a place of financial privilege

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: four kings on January 25, 2021, 09:07:52 AM
I'm honestly wondering if he's developing Similar anything while he's on his soapbox
F

Fmfmfm

Like ... most black people don't have the resources and funds to enter the tech industry because of our economic disadvantages

He's preaching from a place of financial privilege
Quote from: four kings on January 25, 2021, 01:19:22 AM
;,p[lmojinu

we are kinda in the middle of a pandemic

i can't fault someone for not being super woke with every decision they make in regards to entertainment

that lil session on clubhouse may be the only thing bringing a blk person joy for that day.

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 25, 2021, 08:45:05 AM
n

I mean... I hope he doesn't think Sarah and John Doe from Palm Beach were the ones supporting No Limit Records. What I wanna know is how much is HE donating to the funding to these black developers. He's the one worth $200 Million.

bby ddy

Quote from: four kings on January 25, 2021, 09:07:52 AM

OK!!!

He's talking like you can snap your fingers and become a developer overnight or something. He of all people should know better.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Choke on January 25, 2021, 01:13:40 AM
Can we just have a fun app mess without wondering who owns it and how much they make?

!!!!

i think P is mad he didnt come up with the idea.