ATL overrun with APES! Going down the drain

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, February 07, 2021, 10:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: FRANCE on February 08, 2021, 01:19:36 AM
I think the 'ghetto' he is speaking of here though is black on black violence. Not his crack on crack usage. Dont see a prob with him addressing violence in the city.
black on black violence is bullshit when that isn't even close to the biggest problem in this country. White on white crime is more prevalent than anything

crunk aint dead

February 08, 2021, 02:19:26 AM #16 Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 02:26:11 AM by The Tale of Two Wolves 🦅
I think the 'ghetto' he is speaking of here though is black on black violence. Not his crack on crack usage. Dont see a prob with him addressing violence in the city.
well I'm safe and sound in the loft I own here in the  historic district of fairlie poplar . Can hear a pen drop outside right now.

But that's what happens when u lead a responsible adult life . And stay away from the drugs that destroy our communities lol ❤️ And other ghetto yucky stuff like evictions and bad credit ewww!

🤮 I couldn't imagine. And can only hope that if I ever decide to rent out my property, I won't get a tenant like him. My heart goes out to Michelle .

Hope it's ok that I .... addressed that .

crunk aint dead

That entire incident he had with his former landlord Michelle was definitely violent . 

leaving her property in shambles with dog feces on the floors after ditching the rent for months...

STEALING the washer and dryer from the unit before leaving ....

That's black on black violence .

and he's Also a whole criminal considering crack is yet to be legal . The fuck? He needs to hand the message to someone with a better track record .

CHOKE

Quote from: The Tale of Two Wolves 🦅 on February 08, 2021, 02:19:26 AM
well I'm safe and sound in the loft I own here in the  historic district of fairlie poplar . Can hear a pen drop outside right now.

But that's what happens when u lead a responsible adult life . And stay away from the drugs that destroy our communities lol ❤️ And other ghetto yucky stuff like evictions and bad credit ewww!

🤮 I couldn't imagine.

Marilyn

February 08, 2021, 04:39:07 AM #20 Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 04:39:39 AM by Marilyn
The #1 crime in Atlanta is car theft which isn't considered violent. The rate of violent crimes like murder and rape aren't alarming. The main thing out here is car theft. It's generally a safe city.

crunk aint dead

Quote from: Banana Powder on February 08, 2021, 03:52:59 AM

🤮 I couldn't imagine.

bvvvvvvvvvvvvv

JCJ 🪐

🤮 I couldn't imagine. And can only hope that if I ever decide to rent out my property, I won't get a tenant like him. My heart goes out to Michelle .

n
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Zankou.

Not having to leave your glove box open so thieves know you don't have anything in your car :ummwhat:

Zankou.

Quote from: JCJ on February 08, 2021, 09:20:17 AM

n
Mdndshdhdudhxhxuxc

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on February 08, 2021, 09:43:42 AM
Not having to leave your glove box open so thieves know you don't have anything in your car :ummwhat:
!!!!!!!  :dead:
and that's the issue here
black folks love to have "nice" things but not take care of them or think about the future.

"oh am part of ATL's wealthy elite!" all the while ATL is
... Kandi's sex dungeon? Nene & Pete's closed restaurants? strip clubs where blacks are basically FCKN in different booths?! gay youtube reality shows? She By Sheree?

I'm sorry I've BEEN to ATL and she's a CUTE gorl ... but they give her TOO much!
I honestly felt that I was a REALLY cultured person, around a bunch of ppl who wanted to be cultured.

if you ask me it's just a bunch of niggers who got "new money" and started stunting. Nothing about ATL gives me ESTABLISHED, GRANDEUR, CULTURE .... per sé

I'm not saying it has to give that, but don't lie. Just be str8 up and say you're a Detroit! MESS!
:cheerup:

I mean ... he's exposed Miami too! you can deny it but the police reports don't lie

and I'm not racist at all  :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

and when I say APES ... I'm not saying it in a racist way of "oh black ppl look like apes"

I'm talking about the behavior. They're acting like APES, which is unrefined and uncivilized

I mean ... I'm sorry I've been accused of being MAGA, but damn ... can't a cultured black call things like they see it too?!
:unbothered:

Bentley. HARRIS!

February 08, 2021, 11:08:26 AM #29 Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 11:09:16 AM by Bentley. HARRIS!
Quote from: Marilyn on February 08, 2021, 04:39:07 AM
The #1 crime in Atlanta is car theft which isn't considered violent. The rate of violent crimes like murder and rape aren't alarming. The main thing out here is car theft. It's generally a safe city.
why is car theft not a violent crime in ATL?!  :uhh:

um ... it's definitely a felony where I'm at ... along with robbery, assault and battery .... n such
I don't think the ATL courts should classify stealing someone's vehicle to be a misdemeanor 
that's prolly part of the problem :uhh: :uhh: