Drake omfff

Started by Young, March 06, 2021, 04:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Lucid Salvatore

Sounds like all his other mess

n

If he really cared about his art/craft, he would take 1-2 years away from the industry and spotlight so he can regroup, get inspired, and come up with something fresh. But he's at that point in his career where anything he releases goes #1 so I doubt he cares.

FAMÈ

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on March 06, 2021, 04:50:09 PM

n

If he really cared about his art/craft, he would take 1-2 years away from the industry and spotlight so he can regroup, get inspired, and come up with something fresh. But he's at that point in his career where anything he releases goes #1 so I doubt he cares.
n

Young

On Valentine's Day I had sex okay

DopeSoul.

Bitch this goes!

king did it again

ACK

Ma Lo

All his stuff sounds the same 

Young

Plastic.

Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on March 06, 2021, 04:52:12 PM

n

n
:plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

This actually sounds GRATING. 

Freemala Harris

I like the song w/ Lil Baby

Kaeli.

n

babe you stan for nicki

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 06, 2021, 07:13:55 PM

n

babe you stan for nicki

What I said about drake also applies to Nicki too tbh