Didn’t know that Kelis was such a flop in the States

Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, March 31, 2021, 03:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: oph markle on March 31, 2021, 04:21:26 PM
bbvvvv vcccvcxxcc

not "reduced"

that girp is a fucking cordon bleu chef, with a passion for cooking thats making enough MONEY for her Cook ng mess to be able to do music as a HOBBY

ready for quee to SQUASH this mess w/ pharrell and get back in the damn stud' tho

:stressed:
Pharrell and Chad need to apologize to queen for lying to her and collecting her portion of the royalties :hmph:

TogetherAgain

I will not tolerate any Food slander. One of her best messes

Young

She has a cooking show on Netflix and everything

Queen gets her coins
Iconic self

Young

Quote from: TogetherAgain on March 31, 2021, 04:32:34 PM
I will not tolerate any Food slander. One of her best messes

!!!!

Bless The Telephone made me cry the other day

:stressed:

Such a beautiful album. The album is truly soul food

bby ddy

The only Kelis song I remember other than the ones listed is "Get Along With You". I loooooooved that song and video. 

It seems like her label didn't capitalize off of the hits she had. They dropped the ball.

Annie

Lately I've been playing fleshtone a lot
It is perfect while walking or getting some exercise

Kaleidoscope is also amazing! I remember Get along with you when it first dropped and I've been a fan ever since. So intriguing.

/.\

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

I remember trick me was used on a lot PlayStation games when I was younger. Kelis was here>>>>>>>>
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Ma Lo

Kelis may not have the strongest voice but she's a great artist who knows her style and never veers away from it ...

FAMÈ

Young

Justaway_

Trick Me was literally her biggest hit overseas, performed even better than Millshake. I know it flopping in the US has to do with Arista folding, but still it had almost zero airplay. Weird

Ulysses

Yeah, she a pretty big flop. Kaleidoscope and Tasty were actually good albums though. The rest were disasters.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Ulysses on March 31, 2021, 09:44:13 PM
Yeah, she a pretty big flop. Kelis was here  flesh tone and Tasty were actually good albums though. The rest especially the FOOD album were disasters

!!!