DMX dead at 50.

Started by Plastic., April 03, 2021, 11:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 08, 2021, 07:48:47 PM
What I tell Christians all the time ... it's time to change ... it's time to be realistic

We have to be careful when we say things that focus on the good and make it seem like we have any control over the outcome .... or that it's the prayers that change anything

for example .... what if DMX who has been on drugs since the 90's DOES pull thru
let's say all the prayers of niggers, thugs, and ex-gangstress whores DO "save" him

I'd like to see someone take a trip down the Texas Childrens Hospital and sit with kids who have half of their skull removed just so they can live another WEEK while their parents realize they'll be homeless the rest of their life because they've spent everything they have to see their child alive for .... just another week

I'm sure they prayed ... if it was that easy

DMX ... who's been on drugs since the 90's .... and squandered riches ... and opportunities .. and relationships
... deserved it more than that 6 year old ... with half their skull missing?

igbbiivivbionohvjjvvuvjjvvjvj

Bentley. HARRIS!

April 08, 2021, 07:53:31 PM #167 Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 07:53:48 PM by Bentley. HARRIS!
We have to stop giving ppl the wrong impression of God

we can't say God is almighty on paydays and fish frys

nah .. he's still God when ppl die horrible deaths, or lose everything they have

He controls it all ...

Black ppl are so QUICK to blame the devil and simply what's really going on down here

... who was satan working for in JOB  ... gorls he was punching the clock with GOD
he was on the payroll ... so to speak and got clearance before he started fckn JOB up

Ma Lo

What I tell Christians all the time ... it's time to change ... it's time to be realistic

We have to be careful when we say things that focus on the good and make it seem like we have any control over the outcome .... or that it's the prayers that change anything

for example .... what if DMX who has been on drugs since the 90's DOES pull thru
let's say all the prayers of niggers, thugs, and ex-gangstress whores DO "save" him

I'd like to see someone take a trip down the Texas Childrens Hospital and sit with kids who have half of their skull removed just so they can live another WEEK while their parents realize they'll be homeless the rest of their life because they've spent everything they have to see their child alive for .... just another week

I'm sure they prayed ... if it was that easy

DMX ... who's been on drugs since the 90's .... and squandered riches ... and opportunities .. and relationships

:guys:

yummy

April 08, 2021, 08:02:48 PM #169 Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 08:03:05 PM by yummy
Quote from: Young on April 08, 2021, 06:09:06 PM
They haven't taken him off life support guys

Wtf is wrong with yawl

I had a close friend recover from a brain aneurysm and he had no activity for some days before he miraculously recovered slowly as brain activity increased

He had a village praying for him. Pray this man recovers and gets the help he needs.

Heartless selves

The man's brain was deprived of oxygen for almost an hour, sis. All it takes is three to five minutes of oxygen loss to cause permanent brain damage.

He has NO brain activity rn and the only thing keeping that man breathing is the life support.

Not to be rude but it's kind of a wrap  :disgusted:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on April 08, 2021, 06:18:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2021, 06:12:54 PM
Quote from: Young on April 08, 2021, 06:09:06 PM
They haven't taken him off life support guys

Wtf is wrong with yawl

I had a close friend recover from a brain aneurysm and he had no activity for some days before her miraculously recovered slowly as brain activity increased

He had a village praying for him. Pray this man recovers and gets the help he needs.

Heartless selves
My brother had a brain aneurysm almost 3 yrs ago and the Drs told my mom it was unlikely that he would make it. Of course my mom rebuked that and my brother is alive, talking, getting therapy and progressing every day, so MAYBE

Omgoodness, look at God :stressed:
I'm glad to hear your brother is recovering King.
That shit is scary. I flew to see my bro and he was literally a CORPSE breathing off a machine when I saw him.  Like 48hrs after I left to go back home, I got news that brain support had started occurring. The amount of people that flew in or drove over to see this man and pray for him. It was so beautiful. :stressed:

Miracles can certainly happen :stressed:
Yea they can. How is ur friend doing now?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Marilyn

Quote from: ton on April 08, 2021, 06:42:52 PM
But I'm supposed to be sad for dead crackhead who had too many fcking kids
:trannyjblige:
With huge hits in his discography like "X Gon' Give It to Ya" and "Ruff Ryder's Anthem," you might think that DMX's children are positioned for a huge inheritance. However, some very public ups and downs have directly impacted DMX's net worth.

In 2013, the rapper filed for bankruptcy. He listed $50,000 in assets in the filing and between $1 million and $10 million in liabilities. Some of those obligations included $1.24 million in child support and $24,000 on an auto lease.

A few years later, DMX found himself in more financial trouble. He was accused of tax fraud after not filing any tax returns between 2010 and 2015. He pleaded guilty to $1.4 million in tax fraud and was sentenced to one year in prison. The rapper served his time, but he still had to pay $2.3 million for the taxes owed.

Between the bankruptcy and the legal issues, DMX's net worth is an estimated -$1 million. Yes, that's a negative net worth. While it's unclear how DMX's negative net worth will impact his15 children, it's safe to say there isn't a huge fortune for them to inherit.

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 08, 2021, 06:43:29 PM
And it's good your family already knows where tf to take you when I crack your fckn skull

Who was this directed at lolz!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

united nations

April 08, 2021, 08:34:47 PM #173 Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 08:35:59 PM by ATL Shawty
Quote from: Marilyn on April 08, 2021, 08:18:58 PM
With huge hits in his discography like "X Gon' Give It to Ya" and "Ruff Ryder's Anthem," you might think that DMX's children are positioned for a huge inheritance. However, some very public ups and downs have directly impacted DMX's net worth.

In 2013, the rapper filed for bankruptcy. He listed $50,000 in assets in the filing and between $1 million and $10 million in liabilities. Some of those obligations included $1.24 million in child support and $24,000 on an auto lease.

A few years later, DMX found himself in more financial trouble. He was accused of tax fraud after not filing any tax returns between 2010 and 2015. He pleaded guilty to $1.4 million in tax fraud and was sentenced to one year in prison. The rapper served his time, but he still had to pay $2.3 million for the taxes owed.

Between the bankruptcy and the legal issues, DMX's net worth is an estimated -$1 million. Yes, that's a negative net worth. While it's unclear how DMX's negative net worth will impact his15 children, it's safe to say there isn't a huge fortune for them to inherit.

that's a shame

all of that hard work and such a strong legacy, and dying in debt with only 50K worth of assets

money management seriously needs to be a bigger conversation in the communty
not just "black business buy black!" but actually MANAGING the cash once we get it in our hands.

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Aalonso.

Everything happens for reason!

Or maybe enough people didn't pray for ha. Free will and such.

Wait I got it, God wanted her home! 

united nations

yummy

Not 15

That estate is about to be a fckn mess

FRANCE

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 08, 2021, 08:34:47 PM

that's a shame

all of that hard work and such a strong legacy, and dying in debt with only 50K worth of assets

money management seriously needs to be a bigger conversation in the communty
not just "black business buy black!" but actually MANAGING the cash once we get it in our hands.

Rule #1. Dont spend it all on drugs.

united nations