Tamar Braxton Opens Up About Surviving Homelessness Recently

Started by Freemala Harris, April 10, 2021, 11:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

April 10, 2021, 11:41:43 PM Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 11:43:51 PM by Freemala Harris
Tamar Braxton Celebrates Easter In "First Home" After Revealing Experience With Homelessness

Things are on the up and up for Tamar Braxton. The R&B singer celebrated her first holiday in her new home after revealing that she experienced homelessness not long ago.

The good news came as Braxton shared an uplifting message on Easter. "He has RISEN‼️This is my FIRST Easter in Logan and I first home," she explained. The singer stayed in an apartment with her son following her divorce from Vince Herbert. "I had No IDEA what my life would look like a few months ago ....( ya'll not ready for the truth)....BUT just like my Father God always does...he showed up and showed OUT."

The former reality star stunned fans when she revealed that she experienced homelessness in a birthday post she shared on March 17. "I'm so grateful that my 44th celebration around the sun is filled with those who truly love me flaws & all, was here when my face actually hit the pavement and I was left homeless, heartless, jobless and 50 pounds overweight," she disclosed. "I'm proud of myself!"

https://madamenoire.com/1220260/tamar-braxton-new-house/

united nations

She knows damn well her version of "homelessness" isn't what most people would define as that when it's used in that context 

There are people out there experiencing actual homelessness . Posting up in ur own apartment temporarily til you can buy ur own mess isn't homelessness 
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

DopeSoul.

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 10, 2021, 11:48:02 PM
She knows damn well her version of "homelessness" isn't what most people would define as that when it's used in that context

There are people out there experiencing actual homelessness . Posting up in ur own apartment temporarily til you can buy ur own mess isn't homelessness
SSSDDFDDSDFFFF

I was just bout to say

She is a fucking mess

Freemala Harris

bit

The way she serenaded the zorls w/ All The Way Home @ the homeless shelter  :stressed:

Is it Pose

Bentley. HARRIS!

i cant believe they didn't laugh in her face
how insulting  :plzstop: :plzstop:

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

b7

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Yea i was a bit confused

Amazing

Tamar gorl :rudone:

It was a nice apartment. We saw it on their show. She also had a separate apartment for all her clothes and shoes.

Gilgamesh.