Towanda joins Toni & Tamar in bankruptcy and homelessness respectively

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, April 15, 2021, 03:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formation

Quote from: Marilyn on April 16, 2021, 11:17:59 AM
Toni was the breadwinner in her entire marriage. Keri wasn''t doing much.  I'm sure he loved her but love don't pay the bills. I'm sure it caused MANY arguments. She was probably paying for the family vacations and shit. She'll never date "down" again and I don't blame her. Mary said the same thing. I think she's in a much better space overall.
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

JCJ 🪐

I don't know why Atlantic records waited until this past year or two to put The Braxtons' debut album in streaming. It should've been on there at the height of the show's popularity. Trina, Tamar, and Wanda might've made a few residual bucks if promoted on there.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

FRANCE

Amazing

Traci lives in a nice but relatively modest home and she stays talking about paying her bills. She said she did not strike with her sisters because she got bills to pay. She seems like she is smarter financially than the other gorls.

She also worked a regular job doing hair before the show so she is more grounded I think.

JCJ 🪐

formation

JCJ 🪐

If she don't try to sign with eOne and get in the studio and record some R&B mess. n

Hate that Trina is sitting on her gift.

FRANCE

Quote from: JCJ on April 17, 2021, 07:46:16 PM
If she don't try to sign with eOne and get in the studio and record some R&B mess. n

Chh Trina is sitting on her fupa right now. its over for her. She had her chance. She's the size of Lizzo right now.

FRANCE

Looks like she's actually working out. Even though some of her fans are concerned in the comments

sommeroze
Trinnnnnnnna wats wrong are u ok? U look sick or something. no shade..im so serious

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FRANCE on April 17, 2021, 09:05:09 PM
Looks like she's actually working out. Even though some of her fans are concerned in the comments

sommeroze
Trinnnnnnnna wats wrong are u ok? U look sick or something. no shade..im so serious

It's just dark circles and bags  :plzstop: how does she look sick

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FRANCE on April 17, 2021, 09:01:46 PM
Quote from: JCJ on April 17, 2021, 07:46:16 PM

Chh Trina is sitting on her fupa right now. its over for her. She had her chance. She's the size of Lizzo right now.

Yeah I agree. Should've done it when the show first started like Tamar

formation

Trina always has that look without her makeup 

not all the gors have beautiful glowing skin under their maybelline 

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 17, 2021, 11:10:01 PM

Yeah, the mugshot on the first episode of the series looked the same. I just don't think she takes as much care as Toni does

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 17, 2021, 11:10:01 PM

ssssssss

yea without makeup they all look very tired and rugged