svsvmo
svmm
v
s

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssssss

I'm sorry but ... those interviews were a ki

"she was a very loving and gentle child, she loved everybody, and everybody loved her, that's just what kinda person she was"
:stressed:

then they cut to this

united nations

More updates from the police department have rolled in.

and ummm RAY...the police chief was asked by the media about shooting a person who is on the attack with a knife
and he confirmed that it is well within policy , generally speaking, to meet someone who is presenting deadly force WITH deadly force
meaning, if someone has a deadly weapon in hand and is actively attacking someone else, an officer shooting them to stop the threat isn't automatically against policy or the law.

i already knew this but didn't feel like shuffling through receipts and articles to prove it.
sfsfsffsfs

just a little FYI for you...in case you plan on running outside waving around a knife or gun for a little hehe and haha with bystanders :gotchafag:

united nations

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 21, 2021, 10:28:53 PM
sssssssss

I'm sorry but ... those interviews were a ki

"she was a very loving and gentle child, she loved everybody, and everybody loved her, that's just what kinda person she was"

then they cut to this

as;d'scmo
[
cmomoc[mo[cm[
osmo[sc
mo[scmo[sm

it's funny how this mess progressed from...

"oooh innocent lil girl called police and got shot for no reason!"

to

"well, she DID have a knife lolz BUT but she dropped it. and he still shot her! wtf man. let's riot!"

to

"well yeah she still had the knife in hand and she was attacking someone but he coulda did it different!  :uhh:"

i see why they were quick to release that footage
had it been up to woke twitter to control the narrative, this woulda been the story of some lil girl who who was lost in disneyland and was thrown from a rollercoaster and shot 5 times by a cop before she landed on the ground.

:omf: :omf:

Bentley. HARRIS!

I mean this one convinced me that somebody has control over how these stories get coverage

this one was released for a reason

and they knew ppl like Shaun King would take the bait

now the argument is amped up because ppl who were on the fence, are definitely back on the MAGA/Candace side now

and every case from now on becomes a fight to see what the suspect was doing or suspected of doing.

this just seems too planned owt for me

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 21, 2021, 10:42:37 PM
I mean this one convinced me that somebody has control over how these stories get coverage

this one was released for a reason

and they knew ppl like Shaun King would take the bait

now the argument is amped up because ppl who were on the fence, are definitely back on the MAGA/Candace side now

and every case from now on becomes a fight to see what the suspect was doing or suspected of doing.

this just seems too planned owt for me
!!!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 21, 2021, 10:28:53 PM

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

Princess was ready to slice some bitches up, I can relate tbh.

united nations

Ulysses

"Ma'Khia had a motherly nature about her. She promoted peace. That is something that I want to always be remembered," Paula added.

:dead:

Aalonso.

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 21, 2021, 08:53:39 PM
as[]kpj0[s
ch9g80'cf9;csaysa

i am convinced that candace KNOWS what she be doing.

the language  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
"yup! i said it! come get meh!!! :cheerup: "

She's still bitter about everyone supporting George Floyd. She was really fuming at how people labeled him a martyr and made it a point to point out how he was a criminal. This tweet is def referencing that

BussyNBoots

Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...