Cops Kills Another Unarmed Black Teen Today. Yes. You Read That Right

Started by Marilyn, April 20, 2021, 09:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

VJIDSVJSODVOSDJIODSDVOSD

not giving him a HUG  :plzstop:

whiteness is something else

bedtime stories

Ray you can pull up an entire library of mess but it wouldn't change the fact that if a suspect is armed and clearly dangerous it's in everyone's best interest to take them down.

Especially the girl in pink who could have lost her life yesterday. If that were your relative I HIGHLY doubt you'd be looking for alternative ways he could have done this.

It's sad she lost her life , but you win stupid prizes when you play stupid games .

This is a lesson for everyone who thinks that worldstar mess is cute in real life .

bedtime stories

And it's not even about defending a cop

That's such a simple way to view everything. Like... VERY simple.

who cares about the cop tbh.

sometimes it can actually be about defending yourself against these media outlets who clearly make money off of black trauma and outrage - getting us all riled up by only sharing a portion of the facts and framing the story in a way that paints these incidents as completely random and senseless.

There are people in here who actually agree he should have shot his weapon, but in a different place on her body.

Personally if it's my relative about to be stabbed with a knife i want them to shoot to kill. Cuz ONE stab of a knife in the right place can end with someone bleeding tf out real quick.

What about that girl in the pink sweatsuit who could have lost her life? We are so focused on being outraged that we don't even consider she was actually saved .

Freemala Harris

Quote from: chula. on April 21, 2021, 03:52:54 PM
I just don't like how Kyle Rittenhouse is painted as some kind of hero for murdering 2 people with a gun because it was "self defense" but because this girl had a knife it's this terrible thing.

she's allowed to defend herself. I don't know all the facts YET but I've been reading.

they could have tased her or used non-lethal projectiles. which hurt but aren't deadly.

!!!!

These people are supposed to serve and protect. Not be an impromptu death squad that executes people without a court of law (and even the death penalty is under debate).

And we know damn well they're capable when they've neutralized white terrorists without killing them.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Jayda X on April 21, 2021, 04:05:18 PM
Quote from: JCJ on April 21, 2021, 04:02:40 PM
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 21, 2021, 03:44:08 PM
And we have to remember that girls loved ones were the ones giving first statements and accounts of what actually happened

of course they're painting her to be a defenselesss victim

but what I see in this video and its stills is a woman with a knife actively attacking people while police are approaching . If that were my relative about to be stabbed I'd want her gunned down too. Fuck a taser

If you stab someone in the right place it can easily turn to murder.

The cop could've shot her in the leg. She didn't have to be executed
This.
She had a knife not a grenade
The issue is when police use deadly force with POC and seem to use it as a last resort when it's a white person
!!!!!!

RAY7

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 21, 2021, 04:22:02 PM
Ray you can pull up an entire library of mess but it wouldn't change the fact that if a suspect is armed and clearly dangerous it's in everyone's best interest to take them down.

Especially the girl in pink who could have lost her life yesterday. If that were your relative I HIGHLY doubt you'd be looking for alternative ways he could have done this.

It's sad she lost her life , but you win stupid prizes when you play stupid games .

This is a lesson for everyone who thinks that worldstar mess is cute in real life .
"take them down" doesnt mean KILL them
of course the family of the girl in pink is biased and is glad their family member didnt get stabbed
however, objectively there are ways for that to have happened with no one dying
and the cops are trained to know that and how to go about it. there's just no excuses and they do it ALL the time
except when they see Black skin
its not just sad that the girl lost her life, its illegal and hopefully the officer is punished

Freemala Harris

This just seems like a slippery slope tbh

These things becoming impromptu executioners/death squads that could justify killing you + getting away with it (well they already do lmao)

Its very scary

I can see why the gorls are so staunch against this fascist police state we've been in that executes minorities.

The Breonna mess is probably the worst in recent memory. The gorls can't even sleep in peace

Dr Naomi Campbell

Another unarmed black man was shot in his car driving away from police officers serving a warrant in his home earlier today

bedtime stories

I'm done debating this tbh

The way I see this being reported by news outlets is just disgusting to me . "young lady called the cops for help and they shot her once they arrived!"

It's completely misleading, intentionally leaving out details to make the story sound more random and senseless . And its insulting to my intelligence to see stuff like this. Blatant money grabs fueled by Black outrage and trauma . Continued monetization of Black plight driven by excessive dramatics.

Maybe that's the real issue I have here .

I dunno and tbh I don't care at this point. Lemme unplug from this convo cuz sitting here arguing about this mess is completely counterproductive if my goal is to not let these stories which are completely overdramatized get me riled up - for any reason .

Back to celebrating Chauvin being thrown behind bars for me.

Marilyn

So are tasers and mase for decoration? This girl had to be shot 4 times? This happened outside. Shit if she really wanted to stab her she would've done it in the house. She probably wasn't even going to use the damn knife but used it as a threat/deterrent. He didn't even give her a chance to really drop it and BREAK THEM UP. And allegedly the one in the pink was the other little girl's mother. Allegedly the mother and daughter pulled up to her house to fight. No grown ass woman should be going to a CHILD'S house to fight. Of course she felt threatened and overpowered. This is disgusting. He didn't have to kill her.

Young

Kalifornia.