Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

& it's more likely that it didn't kill him
:shannonsmissing:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: UBH on June 29, 2017, 07:55:59 AM
& it's more likely that it didn't kill him
:shannonsmissing:

Understood which is why im not blaming the diet it is my opinion his transition process may have contributed typically when u begin eating heart healthy foods and it slowly knocks away at that colestoral buildup combined with diet and exersise its almost the same as ur lungs begining to heal soon as a smoker stop so
Either his body didnt take to the change well or he continued unhealthy "vegetarian" eating that di nothing to help reduce his colesterol so hope that makes sense lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 29, 2017, 07:37:18 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 29, 2017, 07:11:22 AM
Quote from: UBH on June 29, 2017, 06:12:42 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 29, 2017, 06:08:59 AM
Quote from: UBH on June 29, 2017, 06:06:39 AM
QuoteSome people may be wondering how did Michael Clarke Duncan have a heart attack? He was a well known vegetarian since 2009 and appeared to be in well enough physical shape. I can?t answer that question because I don?t know his personal or family medical history and if I did, I still wouldn?t be able to answer it because of the HIPAA Privacy Rule. What I can do is talk about the risks associated with heart attacks (also known as myocardial infarctions to healthcare workers). As noted in the video above, his decision to become vegetarian hinged on the fact that he ate a lot of meat and had a lot of illnesses. This is great that he took the time to assess his lifestyle and make appropriate changes, however I fear that given his medical history and eating habits ($5000 worth of meat is a lot of food), the damage to his coronary arteries (vessels providing blood to the heart) may have already been done.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/exercise-fitness/1680738-what-went-wrong-michael-clarke-duncan-2.html#ixzz4lNtlQS4N

yeah i basically just said this

but

the switch killed him

meats have nutrients as well
and vegetarian doesnt always mean healthy
:uhh:

I could honestly have

Mac and cheese
A bag of chips
Doughnut

And i can say oh nie vegetarian but still not healthy food

tell us ur fucking weight
:kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Glad u can see urself clearly

Different

GRAND

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 29, 2017, 05:11:34 AM
Not him adding 16 extra pieces to an already colossal amount of food :omgwatshappening:
dfffffsdddddddddddd

GRAND

Quote from: TheNextLew on June 29, 2017, 07:08:56 AM
Quote from: Fuck you. on June 29, 2017, 06:26:08 AM
the way EW stomps in these workout/healthy eating threads trying to give advice makes me scream

Scream all u like i put time and effort in to studying these thing in an attempt to figure out what works for me soo...
so how much time and effort has it been? 13 minutes on google.com or sumn?

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2017, 08:16:42 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 29, 2017, 07:37:18 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 29, 2017, 07:11:22 AM
Quote from: UBH on June 29, 2017, 06:12:42 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 29, 2017, 06:08:59 AM
Quote from: UBH on June 29, 2017, 06:06:39 AM
QuoteSome people may be wondering how did Michael Clarke Duncan have a heart attack? He was a well known vegetarian since 2009 and appeared to be in well enough physical shape. I can?t answer that question because I don?t know his personal or family medical history and if I did, I still wouldn?t be able to answer it because of the HIPAA Privacy Rule. What I can do is talk about the risks associated with heart attacks (also known as myocardial infarctions to healthcare workers). As noted in the video above, his decision to become vegetarian hinged on the fact that he ate a lot of meat and had a lot of illnesses. This is great that he took the time to assess his lifestyle and make appropriate changes, however I fear that given his medical history and eating habits ($5000 worth of meat is a lot of food), the damage to his coronary arteries (vessels providing blood to the heart) may have already been done.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/exercise-fitness/1680738-what-went-wrong-michael-clarke-duncan-2.html#ixzz4lNtlQS4N

yeah i basically just said this

but

the switch killed him

meats have nutrients as well
and vegetarian doesnt always mean healthy
:uhh:

I could honestly have

Mac and cheese
A bag of chips
Doughnut

And i can say oh nie vegetarian but still not healthy food

tell us ur fucking weight
:kii: :kii: :kii:
im in pain

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 29, 2017, 08:49:54 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 29, 2017, 07:08:56 AM
Quote from: Fuck you. on June 29, 2017, 06:26:08 AM
the way EW stomps in these workout/healthy eating threads trying to give advice makes me scream

Scream all u like i put time and effort in to studying these thing in an attempt to figure out what works for me soo...
so how much time and effort has it been? 13 minutes on google.com or sumn?
a solid two years

Different

AIDS

so you just gave up?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Fuck you. on June 29, 2017, 08:53:39 AM
so you just gave up?
yes i did

but when im ready i know exactly what to do and how to do it

Different

Vonc2002

GRAND