what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Any member I "beefed" with I would still grab a beer with because we have more in common than 90% of all ppl. We all stan for Bran. We are a community. Afro, Iman, glock, Scott, anybody I would kii down with, let them crash at my place, invite them for drinks, give advice whatever. It's never like that for me. I don't really harbour negative feelings
B7

leftout

Quote from: witch on January 23, 2017, 12:11:19 PM
To keep it real, Malc you're not likable luv. I used to think it's an age thing but it clearly isn't. You're grown and it's just your character.

yeah

Soo since sexuality is your only redeeming quality, play that shit up, hun. Wash out them dookie draws and start gettin these youtube views

SouravMay

To keep it real, Malc you're not likable luv. I used to think it's an age thing but it clearly isn't. You're grown and it's just your character.

That's cool. I still like you lol. I can't change who I am or how you perceive me.
B7

Vonc2002

January 23, 2017, 12:14:44 PM #170 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:17:24 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:10:43 PM
Idk maybe it's a cultural or language thing. Theo and I used to go AT IT in here but in person we get along perfectly. And Romero I've met a couple of times, so I can see what he means. We just have different personalities. But I know he's cool, he just wouldn't break a leg for me or go the extra mile but I guess he'd be cordial. Irfan and I are like best sistren. MelMel and I kii'd it up.

I just don't think you can really "not fuck" with someone based off what someone gives here. I just think
Romero wanted to keep it "real" so he said his piece. I just found it wired as we are connected off the board, had food together, we are Facebook friends, so it is lik weird he would single me out. But yeah I can be obnoxious to ppl, I see that.
On the contrary, that's EXACTLY how i determine if i would connect with someone beyond here.  What u give here is more than likely ur unadulterated self. Gives someone a great big keyhole to see your true character......but that's my opinion
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Vonc2002

sddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

January 23, 2017, 12:15:55 PM #173 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:16:11 PM by Vonc2002
I definitely attributed it to age initially

4 fucking k

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

That's cool. I still like you lol. I can't change who I am or how you perceive me.

I like you too luv. I honestly always handled you with kiddie gloves cause I know you mean no harm but you're hardheaded af.

GLOCK

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on January 23, 2017, 12:13:39 PM

yeah

Soo since sexuality is your only redeeming quality, play that shit up, hun. Wash out them dookie draws and start gettin these youtube views
gfchvnbb

WTF

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2017, 12:14:44 PM
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:10:43 PM
Idk maybe it's a cultural or language thing. Theo and I used to go AT IT in here but in person we get along perfectly. And Romero I've met a couple of times, so I can see what he means. We just have different personalities. But I know he's cool, he just wouldn't break a leg for me or go the extra mile but I guess he'd be cordial. Irfan and I are like best sistren. MelMel and I kii'd it up.

I just don't think you can really "not fuck" with someone based off what someone gives here. I just think
Romero wanted to keep it "real" so he said his piece. I just found it wired as we are connected off the board, had food together, we are Facebook friends, so it is lik weird he would single me out. But yeah I can be obnoxious to ppl, I see that.
On the contrary, that's EXACTLY how i determine if i would connect worth someone beyond here.  What u give here is more than likely ur unadulterated self. Gives someone a great big keyhole to see your true character......but that's my opinion

Iono i think its aspects of you. But body language, facial expressions change everything.

I could never "date" of befriend someone online. Unless we've met we are not really anything. I'm gonna give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
B7

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2017, 12:15:55 PM
I definitely attributed it to age initially
But aint he like 24/25 now?
its time for him to kinda OWN these perso' traits

4 fucking k

And many are saying the same thing then maybe you should work on yourself. Sometimes we don't know how we come off to others so it's cool to get an opinion and change. IJS.

Aalonso.

Quote from: glock on January 23, 2017, 12:17:03 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on January 23, 2017, 12:13:39 PM

yeah

gfchvnbb

WTF
ff