BRANDY : New instagram profil picture !

Started by Therealsypano, April 21, 2020, 09:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonchalantboi

Facial slayed as usual...hair on fleek as usual! This fucking fashion of oversize clothes is hot damn mess  :hmph: can't wait for the music tho on a positive note  :wub:

🔥🔥🔥

Palladium

BigDawg

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 22, 2020, 03:41:30 PM
I didn't know the bipolar thing was confirmed. That explains a lot. I do hope she's ok.

I actually prefer her with a lil more weight on her. I hate seeing her chest bones & stuff.
I always suspected that is where the link up with Jenifer Lewis came from, because she is bipolar too

FRANCE

I didn't know the bipolar thing was confirmed. That explains a lot. I do hope she's ok.

I actually prefer her with a lil more weight on her. I hate seeing her chest bones & stuff.

Same. I'm not a huge fan of thin Brandy. Her weight now (size on The Talk) is perfect. She looks health and her facial beauty appears much softer and younger.

hewritez

yeah I agree about this not matching the music.
I also don't understand how this connects to the cartoon drawing
for Baby Mama.

it's two completely different looks.
the BOHO thing isn't the problem; it's the way she's doing it
if only someone was there to tweak it a bit.
Even the slightest changes could make a difference.

FRANCE

I'm just waiting patiently to see how the beginning of this era will all unfold. There's so much that I feel can be improved, but some artists wait until the week of to really start moving things along. Like Kelly did, for example. So let's see.

If Baby Mama is released and sis cant even hop on IG live once to talk to her fans and get Chance The Rapper in on it too, I'm gonna question a few things. Im being optimistic but the draggings will commence if sis wasted all this time not getting shit lined up well.

Yes?

As long as Brandy is happy and has true self confidence in herself this time around, I believe that's all that matters. Being liberated is a beautiful thing!

BigDawg

Quote from: LF on April 22, 2020, 04:04:11 PM

Same. I'm not a huge fan of thin Brandy. Her weight now (size on The Talk) is perfect. She looks health and her facial beauty appears much softer and younger.

BigDawg

Quote from: AllAboutMe on April 22, 2020, 04:27:41 PM
As long as Brandy is happy and has true self confidence in herself this time around, I believe that's all that matters. Being liberated is a beautiful thing!
I agree and truthfully I wouldn't want her to tweak or change anything just to ease the mind of a few, especially if she's not comfortable in it.

Sovereign.

KingOfHearts

Bran really needs to lose all this excessive table cloth...
:loose2when:
My Queens!!

Harlem

April 22, 2020, 04:50:35 PM #296 Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 04:52:17 PM by Harlem
Quote from: KingOfHearts on April 22, 2020, 04:48:32 PM
Bran really needs to lose all this excessive table cloth...
:loose2when:

!!!!!!

Yeah and I ain't going down without a fight! She's too ionic and grown now for the shit she's pulling. Who said they doing a petition b/c I'm ready to be the first to sign!
:butwait!:

Purple Moon

Quote from: Lee on April 22, 2020, 03:31:33 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 22, 2020, 03:29:04 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 22, 2020, 08:18:05 AM
Quote from: 🐇 on April 22, 2020, 07:37:47 AM
The weight gain probably isn't even her crazy pills, it's probably her contraception  :dead:

I mean idk...Mariah's weight has kinda fluctuated too. I know for a fact that most bipolar meds have weight gain side effects so it's not a stretch

Mariah binges and drinks alcohol by the gallon. I doubt her weight has anything to do with meds.
:plzstop:

Regardless...bipolar meds can have an impact on your weight.
And I only mention that because some people think Bran just "let herself go," but it could be more to it than that. Aside from the fact that she may be sick of the regimen of eating clean, it could also be health related, too.

i had a friend who was bipolar and she fluctuates all the time with her weight. and depending on the severity it can be something very life altering. we should be more kind to Brandy, she's already too harsh on herself.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Heated🔥

Wait when was the bipolar thing confirmed?
:uhh: