ow lawds!..a uhp!..wtf  :uhh:

how dids this happ'n
im losin' it!
sumbod' tells me sumn!

be his lawyer!

Stewie

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 30, 2015, 02:38:36 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 30, 2015, 02:35:03 PM
Ok, so we need to spell out this "Posting of Personal Mess" rule.

What is considered "personal", because now I'm confused?
I thought personal stuff are like pictures from your FB page, Instagram, etc.

So are public TV appearances considered personal?

Lemme fuckin know.

!

sdfsdfdfdsfdfdsfdf

Herb.

Everyone's getting on Malcolm in here for starting stuff but Yum does the same thing lol. That conversation we were having  in the thread was mainly between me and Vonc. But Yum felt the need to poke at me with accusations of putting on a "facade", etc. I mean, if I really cared enough I would have struck back at him. And there would have been mess.

I'm really not here for ya'll jumping on Malcolm like he's the only person who instigates stuff on here. He's messy, but Yums is no newborn himself.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Some fags are the worst. Like to stir the shit pot and then try to play victim. If someone had posted his shitty ass vocals, even then it shouldn't be a problem. It was on national television for fuck sakes. Something in the public domain can't be considered private. And he doesn't own the rights to that image or video. The network that aired it does.

Phantom

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 02:36:59 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 02:36:36 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 30, 2015, 02:35:03 PM
Ok, so we need to spell out this "Posting of Personal Mess" rule.

What is considered "personal", because now I'm confused?
I thought personal stuff are like pictures from your FB page, Instagram, etc.

So are public TV appearances considered personal?

Lemme fuckin know.

death

Quote from: Buika on November 30, 2015, 02:14:52 PM
Squid am sorry. But yum attacks me on a daily basis. I shade him once and all hell broke loose. There is nothing I could do. These fags should just learn to stick to the damn rules.

ugh malc' i cnt b'lieve u

we all joke n mess & yumm dnt evn hate u
he jus like pickin wit a few members

how could u
i means...i say r'ported alot but i dnt actually r'port u guys  :uhh:
i hope this doesnt fck up me bein able to post naked blck gurls

JRocka

wait what did yumz do?  :shannonsmissing:

SUPREME

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 02:39:57 PM
Everyone's getting on Malcolm in here for starting stuff but Yum does the same thing lol. That conversation we were having  in the thread was mainly between me and Vonc. But Yum felt the need to poke at me with accusations of putting on a "facade", etc. I mean, if I really cared enough I would have struck back at him. And there would have been mess.

I'm really not here for ya'll jumping on Malcolm like he's the only person who instigates stuff on here. He's messy, but Yums is no newborn himself.
this isn't about Malcolm or you and vonc

SUPREME

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on November 30, 2015, 02:40:15 PM
Some fags are the worst. Like to stir the shit pot and then try to play victim. If someone had posted his shitty ass vocals, even then it shouldn't be a problem. It was on national television for fuck sakes. Something in the public domain can't be considered private. And he doesn't own the rights to that image or video. The network that aired it does.
!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on November 30, 2015, 02:40:15 PM
EXACTLY he signed off consent. This isn't fckn right, this is one of those loophole situations
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 02:43:00 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 02:39:57 PM

this isn't about Malcolm or you and vonc
sdssddssdsssddssdddsdddddssddssddsdssddssdsssssssdsssdssss
Like absolutely irrelevant. That soapbox was getting cold :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Phantom

Yeah Yummy needs to be brought back. He was provoked several times in that thread. Besides everyone has seen that Idol stuff a thousand times, the "privacy" around that was gone years ago.