Black Gay Love, do you believe in it?

Started by Navyman, June 12, 2017, 05:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Do you? Have you seen it? Want to experience it? Etc...

KippDaddy

I hope
So. Not sure tho.   Especially in today's day and age

Don't wanna be single forever. 

I was involved for years and in love but it's not the same thing when you can't share your love with the world

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kurama

Yes it completely exists, it looks different for a lot of people and I do think its difficult to truly acquire.

I also don't think many of us know how to cultivate meaningful relationships with other men; looking at communication skills, emotional intelligence, self & community awareness, it's understandable as to why we dont.

GRAND

Duh fag

Don't you love that boy you're seeing now?

Isn't that why you put up with his shenanigans?

:nowgorl:

🦚

Looking for a Russian billionaire tbh.  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Freemala Harris

BAPHOMET.

Yes tbh. Though it may seem like every one of these black gays are lying cheating pieces of shit. There are so many that are respectful,  honest, freely open up emotionally, etc. At one point looking out and viewing it I to thought the same. But quickly snapped out of that mindset after seeing it first hand. What's "love" to one doesn't exactly seem like "love" to the next.

Kurama

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on June 12, 2017, 05:49:09 PM
Yes tbh. Though it may seem like every one of these black gays are lying cheating pieces of shit. There are so many that are respectful,  honest, freely open up emotionally, etc. At one point looking out and viewing it I to thought the same. But quickly snapped out of that mindset after seeing it first hand. What's "love" to one doesn't exactly seem like "love" to the next.
:sistas:

At the end of the day, you're still a piece of shit

I curse ur existence

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2017, 05:39:05 PM
Yes it completely exists, it looks different for a lot of people and I do think its difficult to truly acquire.

I also don't think many of us know how to cultivate meaningful relationships with other men; looking at communication skills, emotional intelligence, self & community awareness, it's understandable as to why we dont.

Gross. We almost said the same thing.   :overit:

Kurama

You literally greased up my answer and posted it like it was ur own

:diddraispoot:

BAPHOMET.

:ummwhat: I didn't see your post til after I made my own. I would've def' played Mr. Contrarian.

BAPHOMET.

Btw Black Gay love doesn't exist. It's false hope and basically a fantasy.

Kurama

Oh,

How long have you been FAKE just to be controversial?
:butwait!: