Christina Aguilera's Orlando benefit single proves she is the ultimate LGBT ally

Started by Mel., June 18, 2016, 12:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 18, 2016, 10:02:37 PM
So you didn't purchase it, huh?

Of course I did.
it's going to a great cause and the cherry on top is that my fav singer is singing it.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Mel. on June 18, 2016, 10:18:18 PM

Of course I did.
it's going to a great cause and the cherry on top is that my fav singer is singing it.
keep dragging this troll Mel, she's clearly just being obtuse for attention today cause she's making no sense lolz

H.#.G.*.Z

Mel.

Quote from: BowDown on June 18, 2016, 10:11:47 PM
Was the song always planned to be released?

I'm not sure...
it could've been recorded for the new album, but in wake of the tragedy
she decided to release it now

or it could've been recorded specifically for the tragedy. I have no idea...
I need to listen to her Ryan seacrest interview, maybe she talked about it there

Mel.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 18, 2016, 10:20:45 PM
Quote from: Mel. on June 18, 2016, 10:18:18 PM

Of course I did.
keep dragging this troll Mel, she's clearly just being obtuse for attention today cause she's making no sense lolz

Idky she's always so ANGRY!

pCj

I'm always skeptical whenever a celeb that is more than financially capable to donate to charity themselves creates a charity single.

Mel.

Who says she doesn't donate herrself?
y'all swear y'all be knowing what's going on behind closed doors...

leftout

Who's angered? I'm kiin it up at this song giving us autumn, as it FALLS down every chart it ever entered

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Mel. on June 18, 2016, 10:28:20 PM
Who says she doesn't donate herrself?
y'all swear y'all be knowing what's going on behind closed doors...
gotta agree here
and it takes MONEY to record a song girls
if she's donating the proceeds, she's basically not gaining anything monetarily
still qualifies as a legit donation imo

H.#.G.*.Z

leftout

Quote from: pCj on June 18, 2016, 10:26:59 PM
I'm always skeptical whenever a celeb that is more than financially capable to donate to charity themselves creates a charity single.
She might be pocketing a good portion of the money and using this cause as a guise for that. She's not rich and probably needs the coin. I'm thinking she had this song prepared for the next injustice to occur. It's so general and basic in subject matter.

She's disgusting

Mel.

music HEALS
music is one of the greatest forms of expression there is..

its universal and EVERYONE can enjoy it, no matter what color or background you come from
music brings people together and in the state of the world we live in now, we need it more than ever

Mel.

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 18, 2016, 10:29:01 PM
Who's angered? I'm kiin it up at this song giving us autumn, as it FALLS down every chart it ever entered

You are.
I don't think I've ever come across a post of yours that isn't fueled with anger, hate and ignorance

you seem like a very unhappy person.

leftout

No one needs an xtina encouragement tea. That's why it's flopping lol

pCj

g

I'm sure if she did, it would've been mentioned in the article or you would've made a thread on it by now.

And it doesn't take much these nday to pull out an unreleased mess from the archives that loosely applies and call it a charity single. Ch.

leftout

Quote from: Mel. on June 18, 2016, 10:35:07 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on June 18, 2016, 10:29:01 PM

You are.
I don't think over ever come across a post of yours that isn't fueled with anger, hate and ignorance

you seem like a very unhappy person.
that doesn't mean I'm unhappy, hun. It means I'm getting you weak faggs together on the daily :cheerup: don't make me drag ur skeletons out of the closet, wheelie