Zoe...

Started by BranLover, January 19, 2016, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Im fckn CRYING :kii:
Im not trying to be ignorant and Im not someone who even really buys into the whole standard of beauty thing but Africans are usually the COMPLETE opposite of what is considered beautiful here in the states, so I find it so funny that u will sit here and call these people ugly and in the same breath have Adebisi in ur sig like GORG!
:usuresis:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

King

January 20, 2016, 10:46:28 AM #61 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:46:48 AM by King
kljjkhjhjhdff

Vonc do you have ANY clue how african you look?

i can toss your ass into a random town in Ghana right now and NONE of the natives would know you're from the slums of jacksonville, florida until you open your mouth

Vonc2002

January 20, 2016, 10:48:20 AM #62 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:49:09 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: King on January 20, 2016, 10:46:28 AM
kljjkhjhjhdff

Vonc do you have ANY clue how african you look?

i can toss your ass into a random town in Ghana right now and NONE of the natives would know you're from the slums of jacksonville, florida until you open your mouth
f
thats fine. and as I said, for the most part I dont find Africans too fckn cute
:hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

stand in your truth vonc!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saturn. on January 20, 2016, 10:50:13 AM
stand in your truth vonc!
ssssssssssssssssssssssssss
fck u faggot. U give a bit of OUTBACK tbh
:sevynstreeter:

Zankou.

Vonc2002

King

asdfghjkl

loved last nights episode

King

i still havent seen the show....and honestly have no desire to (not into sitcoms unless its from the 90's)
this should have been a black drama/thriller show instead of the same ol sitcom mess
that would've been epic and would've garnered more attention and be taken a lot more seriously
i hope she moves on to something else after the first season (still with B.E.T. but different show)

Wtv

just watched, definetly its getting better.

Im glad the show is adding secondary characters, it give their world a more believeable vibe while keeping it fresh. You just cant have a show with 5 characters, so the more new people that appear, the better, imo

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:16:46 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:07:16 AM
Something about two dark skin thirsty, desperate not so attractive dark skin people clawing it owt over this lightskin bisexual trade did not sit well with me.
I swear ya'll gripe about the MOST asinine things :uhh:
Black people are so ridiculous

Keep in mind who you just quoted.

martian

January 20, 2016, 12:31:07 PM #72 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:31:51 PM by martian
It's very possible the show will take a different tone in future seasons. Girlfriends for example started off as one show and ended as another. Anyone who wants Brandy to continue being on television should watch and continue to support otherwise the show won't even get legs to be able to improve. It has a ton of potential to grow. It's got the essentials (good plot, good writing, likeable characters).

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:40:39 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:39:42 AM
Are you comparing Idris Elba to Valent?, do all "Africans" look the same to you?

for the most part, yea
:hmph:

The way I'm crying right now

Sovereign.

Quote from: Saturn. on January 20, 2016, 10:23:12 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:07:16 AM
Something about two dark skin thirsty, desperate not so attractive dark skin people clawing it owt over this lightskin bisexual trade did not sit well with me.

s

you REALLY tried this hun

Malc' in hea doing the absolute fool. BOY...   :plzstop: