Kiss it better vidya dropping this Thursday ! ACKKKK

Started by GLOCK, March 29, 2016, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

they are pretty much neck and neck video wise Baph :dead:

Rih has some iconic CLEAN ass visuals, not everybody has to give choreo with 50 women to make a dope video :dead:

and when she wins Video Vanguard Award this year we'll all celebrate
:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

I already said that she had standouts but please don't act like u don't know what im talkin about :dead:
Beyonce videos are ALOT of the same. Honestly we don't even have to discuss her. my point has already been proven by my above post with her iconic visuals, including the video that won a damn grammy LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 11:33:56 PM
I already said that she had standouts but please don't act like u don't know what im talkin about :dead:
Beyonce videos are ALOT of the same. Honestly we don't even have to discuss her. my point has already been proven by my above post with her iconic visuals, including the video that won a damn grammy LOLZ!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 11:23:13 PM

Omfg
Im watching these videos and "what now" is my fckn FAVORITE! Dis bitch is electric and this god damn song is amazing :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

throwintheTAL

throwintheTAL

just imagining rih performing what now and dodging all the high notes like she did for Rock in Rio :kii:

Cartierline

Slay Queen

And the fake stanning in this thread has me in absolute tears btw

RekeRig

We found love, man down, stay, and where have u been >

ack!

did she never do one for Cockiness?

Gilgamesh.

This is not the type of vidya I was expecting...

GLOCK

Yeah all Beyonce videos look cheap and look the same
Except run the world