Funny how niggas want to play the race card (Bey and Adele mess)

Started by 4 fucking k, February 14, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on February 14, 2017, 07:19:49 PM
vcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lew girl

they wont have a 96 piece

stop protesting

Lmaoooooooooo :plzstop:

We off dat

Onto the 116 piece :ohwow:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: pettypatty on February 14, 2017, 06:27:15 PM
Where is this black empowerment on "lemonade" ya'll speak about?

Besides hot sauce and Jackson 5 nostrils?

sssssss

Other than that it's a typical urban album  :dead:
:dead:

They want my sis to had gave a Nina Simone mess so bad

b7

Ddggghhhhhh maybe they're talking about the visual portion cuz ...

Unless don't hurt yourself is about a rebellion against a slave master or some mess

:udontlookok:

GLOCK

Quote from: شيطان on February 14, 2017, 06:34:22 PM
If Bey delivered a regular lazy mess like other black and white gorls I'd be like whatevz

:letsmessfag:

But sis really bends over backwards, reinvents the wheel anew every single time. Plus she sings like a goddess, dances downE, looks gorgeous and she is light skin too and STILL shit ain't enough to beat mediocre women like Adele or Taylor. I said it before. But if Beyonc? and her impeccable work ethic can't break the glass ceiling who else would?
what was so fresh about lemons?  :plzstop:

I'm pooting

GLOCK

Quote from: RIGS on February 14, 2017, 07:46:41 PM
Ddggghhhhhh maybe they're talking about the visual portion cuz ...

Unless don't hurt yourself is about a rebellion against a slave master or some mess

ddddd

GLOCK

The only reason I wanted my sis bey to win was because she was black
Not because she delivered or anything :dead:

MAY

Demm_

Quote from: tustunnugee. on February 14, 2017, 06:33:31 PM
And it's no shade
But we are always waiting for a bone to be thrown from a pale hand... The smallest part of me wishes that Adele didn't do that speech .

It was like.. Ok the committee didn't throw ur black ass a bone so let me be ur white hero and do it! :cheerup: :stressed:

The gesture was nice but Fas doesn't need her patronizing. It's almost like she felt obligated to soothe the little black girls wound. Made me cringe a bit especially when she started talking about her black friends.

She did it with the greatest intention but it's a prime example of white guilt. That was Adeles moment that she worked hard for, and she had to spend it making sure she said the right thing to avoid a lashing from black twitter. It's late and unfair to both fas and Adele.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly. I said the same thing...Beyonc? has 21 Grammys. She'll be okay. 25, whether you agree or not, was huge. Especially Hello. This Black Panter mess is killing me. If that's the case, the same argument could be said for people who lost to Bey over the years.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Lazarus on February 14, 2017, 06:42:01 PM
Quote from: شيطان on February 14, 2017, 06:39:06 PM
I don't have a problem with Mya or Rih losing, they only put in half as much thought and dedication. It's really about the amount of talent/dedication in relation to the appreciation.

People were in a frenzy too when Godzmine was snubbed.

v

Stfu. What did Mya have to do with this discussion?  :dead:

!!!

This nigga....

CHOKE

The HIVE is okay with the outcome

:calmdownsis:

Sis gave an Iconic performance and basically got a Lifetime achievement speech from Adele and won 2 Grams