White Nationalist shoots up El Paso/9 killed in Ohio mass shooting

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, August 03, 2019, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

....and yet Americans are worried about immigrants.

🦚

Quote from: Otherside. on August 04, 2019, 09:43:16 AM
....and yet Americans are worried about immigrants.

Don't try to deflect. You're still getting deported babe.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 09:16:13 AM
Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 09:12:54 AM
mmm not really..
Police using excessive force with black men and POC is a well documented recurring theme stretching back decades across the police force in general no matter the state or police officer
That was just one example
Yeah but they are still different people in different situations is all I'm saying. We can't say what these specificTexas officers who arrested whitey, would'vedid the exact same thing to the Black Man sell cogs in New York. And vice versa.
n

I know damn well this isn't what you decided to post  :dead:

Do you girls wake up and do this shit? I mean I know I give a troll mess out every now and again but got damn  :plzstop:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Navyman

Do yall lack the emotional Intelligenceof people of letting other people Express their own opinions? Without some group or mob mentality, who the fuck do yall think yall are. Nobody ass to agree word for word on what the fuck they stand.

I said what I said, they were different people handling the situations, some respond appropriately most don't especially with blacks involved

LOONA.

🦚

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 09:48:45 AM
most don't especially with blacks involved

Which is the point jayd made.
There was no need for a game of semantics
——————///——————-

LOONA.

Do yall lack the emotional Intelligenceof people of letting other people Express their own opinions? Without some group or mob mentality, who the fuck do yall think yall are. Nobody ass to agree word for word on what the fuck they stand.

I said what I said, they were different people handling the situations, some respond appropriately most don't especially with blacks involved

g

You're a dumb bitch luv     

Navyman

Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on August 04, 2019, 09:50:35 AM

The semantics is that said officerson the scene in El Paso weren't the  same said officers in New York. Those are the facts. You don't know how they would've responded especially with Black Mass shooters being arrested and not killed.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 10:05:51 AM

The semantics is that said officerson the scene in El Paso weren't the  same said officers in New York. Those are the facts. You don't know how they would've responded especially with Black Mass shooters being arrested and not killed.
But we know that they weren't the same officers though, no one said they were :dead:

🦚

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 10:05:51 AM

Bbydll parts of the semantics is you pretending like we didn't have unarmed black men killed by cops all over the fucking states?
Be gullible all you want.
——————///——————-

Naomi Hit Me

yh tonk I don't understand how that was relavent to what we were talking about :dead:

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 04, 2019, 09:45:16 AM
mmm not really..
Police using excessive force with black men and POC is a well documented recurring theme stretching back decades across the police force in general no matter the state or police officer
Yeah but they are still different people in different situations is all I'm saying. We can't say what these specificTexas officers who arrested whitey, would'vedid the exact same thing to the Black Man sell cogs in New York. And vice versa.
n

I know damn well this isn't what you decided to post  :dead:

Do you girls wake up and do this shit? I mean I know I give a troll mess out every now and again but got damn  :plzstop:
d
so you admit you do that mess on purporse?

BAPHOMET.

mmm not really..