Has Nicki commented on this H&M controversy?

Started by HUGO, January 09, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

January 09, 2018, 06:59:03 PM Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 07:13:10 PM by HUGO
Jessie Williams and The Weeknd did

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

U know that fake ass bitch ain't gone say shit. Let that clown not get nominated for sumn and she'll be yelling racism.  I'm sorry but this bitch is SO fckn wack. This bitch had/has dealings with them so she should DEFINITELY say sumn but Nicki doesn't do things like that unless they benefit her somehow
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

did obama? lssss like...

not everyone hops at every opportunity to be a social justice warrior

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 09, 2018, 07:06:25 PM
U know that fake ass bitch ain't gone say shit. Let that clown not get nominated for sumn and she'll be yelling racism.  I'm sorry but this bitch is SO fckn wack. This bitch had/has dealings with them so she should DEFINITELY say sumn but Nicki doesn't do things like that unless they benefit her somehow

Yeah I?m a bit confused that neither her or even her publicist have made a statement regarding this. Everyone else who deals with them wasted no time

:shannonsmissing:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 09, 2018, 07:06:25 PM
did Rih? she didnt say shit either about the PULSE shooting

Cowgirl

She really does only speak out when she has something to gain it seems..

HUGO

Quote from: aloha ia'u (self love) on January 09, 2018, 07:08:27 PM
did obama? lssss like...

Oh wow I didn?t know Obama had a whole H&M campaign. This is new to me

HUGO

January 09, 2018, 07:12:49 PM #9 Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 07:15:15 PM by HUGO
[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Vonc2002

did obama? lssss like...

WHAT  :dead: :dead: :dead:
This idiot has hopped online to claim racism for EXTREMELY insignificant things but she can't comment on a company doing some shit like this and she has/had a line of clothes with them? Boy gtfoh :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on January 09, 2018, 07:11:23 PM
did obama? lssss like...

Oh wow I didn?t know Obama had a whole H&M campaign. This is new to me
Like WHAT :plzstop:

ya rock muh world.

im just not for the picking and choosing of when and when its not necessary to call out and speak out against racist and degrading comments against blacks.

let's work on calling it out 100% of the time ourselves. before we check others for only doing it when they feel like it. that's all.

Boomz

Neither has Bey

Let's lash everyone thats ever had a campaign with them