Has Nicki commented on this H&M controversy?

Started by HUGO, January 09, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: aloha ia'u (self love) on January 09, 2018, 07:15:25 PM
im just not for the picking and choosing of when and when its not necessary to call out and speak out against racist and degrading comments against blacks.

let's work on calling it out 100% of the time ourselves. before we check others for only doing it when they feel like it. that's all.
But this thread was made because she has direct ties to H&M. Weeknd and Jesse did as well but they quickly terminated their business relationship.

HUGO

Quote from: Boomer on January 09, 2018, 07:15:50 PM
Neither has Bey

Let's lash everyone thats ever had a campaign with them

Well why not kill 2 birds with one stone then?!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Boomer on January 09, 2018, 07:15:50 PM
Neither has Bey

Let's lash everyone thats ever had a campaign with them
Oh, now this is true. ANOTHER fraudulent ass bitch huh

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on January 09, 2018, 07:17:10 PM
im just not for the picking and choosing of when and when its not necessary to call out and speak out against racist and degrading comments against blacks.

let's work on calling it out 100% of the time ourselves. before we check others for only doing it when they feel like it. that's all.
But this thread was made because she has direct ties to H&M. Weeknd and Jesse did as well but they quickly terminated their business relationship.
I'm sorry but I'm shaking :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Bey?s H&M campaign has expired long ago so let?s stop that right there.

ya rock muh world.

i don't care if jesus terminated his contract with them.

how i feel remains the same. i'd like to see consistency among more of us before we begin checking others for their apparent lack of.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on January 09, 2018, 07:18:50 PM
Bey?s H&M campaign has expired long ago so let?s stop that right there.
I still wanna know how she fckn feels
She's conveniently fckn silent

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

Quote from: aloha ia'u (self love) on January 09, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

i don't care if jesus terminated his contract with them.

how i feel remains the same. i'd like to see consistency among more of us before we begin checking others for their apparent lack of.
nbdfvddfccbxgfbfvdf

I?d like to see consistency among Nicki?s race crusades. Let?s start there.