Has Nicki commented on this H&M controversy?

Started by HUGO, January 09, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: aloha ia'u (self love) on January 09, 2018, 07:25:02 PM
would i like to see her take a stand and end her mess with them? it'd be nice.

but she doesn't have to. sometimes it's best to act in your own best interest.

nicki's dealing with a highly publicized breakup right now, wondering what the hell is the next step is for her musically cuz honestly it looks like time's up for her commercially...

i'd understand if she was slow to go CUTTING ties right now just for the sake of giving a tea.
I don?t think it?s necessary to end her ties with H&M nor did I think it was necessary for Weeknd or Jesse to either. However, as a face of a particular brand it is important to make a statement if that brand is being misrepresented.

Vonc2002

January 09, 2018, 07:30:26 PM #46 Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 07:31:14 PM by Vonc2002
Honestly, I probably wouldn't have even looked for this bitch to say sumn had she not got online NUMEROUS times trying to call out racism. That bitch was just online yesterday complaining about white people taking over the rap charts but a company she's fckn affiliated with dresses  a lil black boy in a monkey sweater and the bitch is mum. Like PLEASE :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

ya rock muh world.

January 09, 2018, 07:31:38 PM #48 Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 07:39:09 PM by aloha ia'u (self love)

[youtube start=3][/youtube]

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

since when are you forced to give commentary on these issues

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Eternal Bell

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: BowDown on January 09, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

nicki's dealing with a highly publicized breakup right now, wondering what the hell is the next step is for her musically cuz honestly it looks like time's up for her commercially...

i'd understand if she was slow to go CUTTING ties right now just for the sake of giving a tea.
I don?t think it?s necessary to end her ties with H&M nor did I think it was necessary for Weeknd or Jesse to either. However, as a face of a particular brand it is important to make a statement if that brand is being misrepresented.
did jan did say anything when al queda was running around shooting up gay clubs :guys:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Cowgirl

Quote from: aloha ia'u (self love) on January 09, 2018, 07:32:47 PM
Quote from: BowDown on January 09, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

did jan did say anything when al queda was running around shooting up gay clubs :guys:
She said she didn?t have involvement.
:omgwatshappening:

HUGO

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 09, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

No one is ?forced? however Nicki is always quick to reach for the race card whenever she doesn?t get her way. She?s very vocal any other time it reguards her.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

January 09, 2018, 07:35:33 PM #56 Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 07:35:43 PM by TheNextLew
Quote from: HUGO on January 09, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

No one is ?forced? however Nicki is always quick to reach for the race card whenever she doesn?t get her way. She?s very vocal any other time it reguards her.

And I am not seeing the problem with addressing issues that affect you   :uhh:

Different

BigDawg

HUGO

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 09, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

Well 100% of the time ain?t no damn racism. She?s just reaching 

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 09, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

smonif

we've become so used to all the fake SJW mess

running into stores kicking down displays and cursing out employees, etc

that when people actually speak up when they feel affected

it's GASP! u didn't speak up when when this happened, or that, or that, or this, oh! and back in july someone was shot...where we ya HUN!?

please. its called human nature. people GENUINELY give a shit about things when they feel affected. not everyone's jumping at every chance to be american's next top SJW