Justine Skye Responds To Twitter Posts About Her Lack Of Success

Started by Freemala Harris, September 27, 2021, 08:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

September 27, 2021, 09:39:22 PM #15 Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 09:39:50 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Unpopular opinion but i feel, the field is just overcrowded, for anyone to break out and become an star. When it comes to the new R&B girls, they basically all have the same sound and give the samething imo. Just seatfillers for the next. Not one of these girls give me SPECIAL!

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

She has a few cute songs and there's no denying that she's gorgeous, but she's a very basic singer & performer. 

ophababes.

i think we too focused on finding a new superstar as opposed to just enjoying what these artists are fckn providing to us musically

wild side shits and while have mercy is underwhelming, i honestly don't think its a bad song either

its honestly all of us thats doing too much

:letsmessfag:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

September 27, 2021, 09:46:37 PM #18 Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 09:51:32 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
I disagree with that Oph. I'm looking for timeless music and im not getting that from these new artist. After a few weeks of streams, i continue to bump my 90s classics or even older records before i was born.

It's not even about being a megastar, im just sick of every artist being a carbon copy of each other!
French Exit ♻️

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 27, 2021, 09:46:37 PM
I disagree with that Oph. I'm looking for timeless music and im not getting that from these new artist. After a few weeks of streams, i continue to bump my 90s classics or even older records before i was born.

This !!!!!!

None of these artists have legendary staying power and maybe that's just because I came up in a diff era but I have not heard one timeless track in YEARS!!!!

Young

Quote from: FRANCE on September 27, 2021, 09:15:43 PM
She's boring honestly. Love her, but I have no clue what her story is. Honestly, a lot of these flop artists just need to join forces and become a girl group. A BET Encore Presents mess and a show that goes more into their lives so we can know who they are. I could see her, Teyana and Sevyn be in a group. And maybe 1 more.

Now you're on to something

The girls needed something to make them POP first

A link up mess.

Now, picture it. Cuz I showed yawl the group already:

This all Black spice girls tea :stressed:

Aalonso.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 27, 2021, 09:39:22 PM
Unpopular opinion but i feel, the field is just overcrowded, for anyone to break out and become an star. When it comes to the new R&B girls, they basically all have the same sound and give the samething imo. Just seatfillers for the next. Not one of these girls give me SPECIAL!

That's a popular opinion and it's mostly true.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: BRockaBaby on September 27, 2021, 09:50:09 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 27, 2021, 09:46:37 PM

This !!!!!!

None of these artists have legendary staying power and maybe that's just because I came up in a diff era but I have not heard one timeless track in YEARS!!!!
Not one! !!!
French Exit ♻️

FRANCE

I think a lot of the times we say its the artists but a lot of the times, its the producers and writers too. A lot of the producers today mimic each other. Even some of the vets are switching up their style to fit in with the sound of music now. Tinashe, Justine, Normani, Chloe, etc., they dont have their Darkchild, Timbaland, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Jermaine Dupri, Jazze Phae / Lil Jon, Rich Harrison, Babyface, etc. to kinda helm their sound. So its not just the artists. The producers AND writers aint on the same level as the producers from the 90s and 2000s too. A lot of those artists from our time had a LOT of help.

Kalifornia.

Harlem

Quote from: FRANCE on September 27, 2021, 10:08:06 PM
I think a lot of the times we say its the artists but a lot of the times, its the producers and writers too. A lot of the producers today mimic each other. Even some of the vets are switching up their style to fit in with the sound of music now. Tinashe, Justine, Normani, Chloe, etc., they dont have their Darkchild, Timbaland, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Jermaine Dupri, Jazze Phae / Lil Jon, Rich Harrison, Babyface, etc. to kinda helm their sound. So its not just the artists. The producers AND writers aint on the same level as the producers from the 90s and 2000s too.

Wooooo!!! I agree with this!!!

b7

Quote from: ophliyah on September 27, 2021, 08:27:21 PM
she spoke facts and i support her

these FAGS always complaining about the gors success are the same ones that don't support SHIT
!!!!!!

And everything FRANCE said as well. Great post

b7

Quote from: Harlem on September 27, 2021, 10:09:38 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on September 27, 2021, 10:08:06 PM
I think a lot of the times we say its the artists but a lot of the times, its the producers and writers too. A lot of the producers today mimic each other. Even some of the vets are switching up their style to fit in with the sound of music now. Tinashe, Justine, Normani, Chloe, etc., they dont have their Darkchild, Timbaland, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Jermaine Dupri, Jazze Phae / Lil Jon, Rich Harrison, Babyface, etc. to kinda helm their sound. So its not just the artists. The producers AND writers aint on the same level as the producers from the 90s and 2000s too.

Wooooo!!! I agree with this!!!
!!!! Real shit

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 27, 2021, 10:08:19 PM
A group of 5 is too many these days.

3 is perfect.
i agree

If it's 5, they'd better be pretty sickening. Danity Kane was perfect IMO smh but we'll never know how that could have been. Sad as fuck

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 10:13:13 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 27, 2021, 10:08:19 PM
A group of 5 is too many these days.

3 is perfect.
i agree

If it's 5, they'd better be pretty sickening. Danity Kane was perfect IMO smh but we'll never know how that could have been. Sad as fuck

!!!
Also it's hard enough to get a check for solo gorls. Imagine splitting it 5 ways in today's climate? :dead:

We joke around but I feel for groups like June's. They sing circles around most but they can't catch a break.