is "Motivation" a flop?

Started by yummy, October 02, 2019, 08:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop

She's just not a Star ⭐️,, period 

fedswatchin

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: 1996. on October 02, 2019, 08:37:11 PM
Yes and I'm tf over Mani. She doesn't move like a new artist. She moves like she's a vet and it pisses me off.

The only good thing is she's moving up on pop radio but her team is lazy and stupid. The could've sold merch, did a challenge, late shows, Ellen, radio tour, ugh I'm pissed.
Now this I agree with. Can't believe we only got one performance mess out.

And they better not have her performing Motivation 2 months after release like they did with Waves.

Navyman

Yes and I'm tf over Mani. She doesn't move like a new artist. She moves like she's a vet and it pisses me off.

!!!! I never even looked at it like this, she is kinda sitting back, with her feet kicked up because everyone is telling her she's that girl.

Navyman

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 02, 2019, 08:47:35 PM
Normani do be acting like she just dropped a "janet." mess.

legend!

Get to work!  :everythingok:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Her team kinda SUCKS.

The way they DROPPED Motivation then went back to sleep.

and she's been recording this album for a damn year, everything should be in place by now.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: brillianica on October 02, 2019, 08:53:33 PM
Nine I think I--

hmmm
You're not leaving the 'mani's babe

I just won't allow it.

Same goes for Marg'.

ophababes.

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 02, 2019, 08:55:57 PM

!!!! I never even looked at it like this, she is kinda sitting back, with her feet kicked up because everyone is telling her she's that girl.

n

quee is hard at work she just moving in silence. be patient faffs!

Edge gorl

shes jus gettin' started gorls

damns

give her time

Navyman

Quote from: ophlendria on October 02, 2019, 09:00:34 PM

n

Alaksk

Oph. Please. And don't get it twisted, im bot questioning her work ethic per say. But the way she "moves" she  carries herself as an artist that had made it and have those career albums/era to fall back on. If that makes sense.

Sovereign.

I love that Normani gives an enigma tea. It's reminiscent of how the Pop girls used to  carry themselves.

ophababes.

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 02, 2019, 09:03:35 PM
Quote from: ophlendria on October 02, 2019, 09:00:34 PM

n

Alaksk

Oph. Please. And don't get it twisted, im bot questioning her work ethic per say. But the way she "moves" she  carries herself as an artist that had made it and have those career albums/era to fall back on. If that makes sense.

king i think it's moreso the fact that theres SO much pressure on her, and people supporting her that wants to take her time and get it RIGHT.

or she could be fighting with the label over direction. waves and motivation were very different

btw, waves >>>>>>>>

:justabit:

Sinpool

H

Damn it took Camilla 5 tries let Notmani have time