BET+ Original | College Hill: Celebrity Edition Season 2 Trailer At ASU

Started by Summertime, April 25, 2023, 08:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 09, 2023, 05:07:31 PMI'm not understanding how/what Afro is saying is misunderstood. She calls out Amber for not claiming that she's black but Joseline claims black when it's convenient and ultimately lashes certain blackness.
joselina has never EVER identified as anything but black.  Post otherwise
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Sorry Afro but I'm not buying it.  The fact that u felt the need to AUDIO RECORD people having conversation about ur hair is weird and I definitely have my thoughts about what all that was, so the "outrage" is a lil hysterical to me.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 09, 2023, 07:03:30 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on June 09, 2023, 05:07:31 PMI'm not understanding how/what Afro is saying is misunderstood. She calls out Amber for not claiming that she's black but Joseline claims black when it's convenient and ultimately lashes certain blackness.
joselina has never EVER identified as anything but black.  Post otherwise
I'm not saying what she identifies as, I'm saying how she presents herself. Presentation occurs more than a person exclusively explaining identity.

daydream

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 09, 2023, 07:09:43 PMSorry Afro but I'm not buying it.  The fact that u felt the need to AUDIO RECORD people having conversation about ur hair is weird and I definitely have my thoughts about what all that was, so the "outrage" is a lil hysterical to me.
the bolded: that's absolutely fair. and yes the audio recordings were a LOT luv. i def agree with u.
in retrospect it was pretty embarrassing.

but let me break it down to u....

i share my experience: saying..."guys people keep asking me where im from. telling me that i remind me of this group of people, or that group, or that my hair reminds them of ancient egyptians :omf: ...  and bringing me pics of somalis . or swearing im dominican. just the most random shit.
they seem genuinely interested in where my family is from  :uhm: "

the response is: "stop lying , why r u making this stuff up? u good fro?  :uhh:  :uhh: the delusions !  :uhh: omf!  "

so what was i left to do in order to prove i wasnt sitting around making up lies about my life experiences?

is it embarrassing in the rear view? umm yeah . do i agree with u that i was doing too much...
or maybe even SHARING too much on here? yes. yes. yes. i have to take accountability for that part.

however,

am i shocked that i actually found out that two of my grandparents are multi-ethnic? one of them coming from a rare group of people that are actually known for their racial ambiguity?

nope, it makes sense.

but i def overshared. and was doing the most. sfsfsfsfs
ill give u that for sure.

daydream

and @Vonc2002  dont mean to put u on the spot so i will be very vague

but im not sure if u remember a moment back when i was admin (back before i hated ur guts , when i loved me some vonc lol)...

hopping in your PMs to check on something with you. asking you if u were good with the "jokes" that were being told ...certain nicknames that a couple girls gave u that were supposed to be a kii.

i asked if u really were OK and if not i could make them stop. cuz i didnt think they were funny.

and u tellin me "fro its OK im good. its not that deep lol  :uhh:  they're just playing"

i let it go cuz YOU said so.

all it woulda took is u saying "im not feeling it" and i woulda shut the gorls down and dealt with whatever pushback that followed.

luv, i've been this way for a while.
certain things just rub me entirely the wrong way.

Killa Kipp

Hjsksjdh

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Young

I'm screaming at people really NEEDING to see the fight tho

People are legit pissed fbfnfnf

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on June 09, 2023, 08:21:39 PMI'm screaming at people really NEEDING to see the fight tho

People are legit pissed fbfnfnf
Because they had no business ADVERTISING the fight to begin with. Very misleading.

STUNNA GOD

Aalonso.

Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 09, 2023, 05:42:58 PM
it's really that simple.

I dunno why we're going alllllll the way around the block for a tea that's right in the front yard.

But I'm takin notes tho ✍🏾

Kinda use the way kings handling it.
Shit might come in handy

you can run top speed but you cant dodge da BEAM

Vonc2002

Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 09, 2023, 07:56:06 PMand @Vonc2002  dont mean to put u on the spot so i will be very vague

but im not sure if u remember a moment back when i was admin (back before i hated ur guts , when i loved me some vonc lol)...

hopping in your PMs to check on something with you. asking you if u were good with the "jokes" that were being told ...certain nicknames that a couple girls gave u that were supposed to be a kii.

i asked if u really were OK and if not i could make them stop. cuz i didnt think they were funny.

and u tellin me "fro its OK im good. its not that deep lol  :uhh:  they're just playing"

i let it go cuz YOU said so.

all it woulda took is u saying "im not feeling it" and i woulda shut the gorls down and dealt with whatever pushback that followed.

luv, i've been this way for a while.
certain things just rub me entirely the wrong way.
Awwww I remember that :ohwow: