Tyrese IG about Brandy

Started by Steffon, October 27, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MypuzzystanK

did someone say ghan never has a clear idea of the the direction musically???  lol none of her albums would be so cohesive if that was the case lol sis knows  she just takes long worry about the flops you stan for you still giving 2001 tea

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 09:21:36 AM
I honesty think Afrodisiac and the unreleased tea had as fooled. Brandy is not the artist many of us want/thought her to be.

I think you should shut the fuck up.

BigDawg

Quote from: Glock on October 27, 2015, 09:20:21 AM
Done complaining
It's draining..
I was drained in the DJ Camper post .. I tweeted her.. She paid me.. I'm paying singing Brandy! Bring on ZEA

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 09:25:36 AM
I honesty think Afrodisiac and the unreleased tea had as fooled. Brandy is not the artist many of us want/thought her to be.

is this faggot serious? lol

BigDawg

Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 08:53:12 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on October 27, 2015, 08:51:42 AM
Brandy just needs to trust her talent and artistry. She knows what sounds good and what doesnt. She should just trust her instinct.

And not trust other ppl!!!
Even some songs on Two Eleven wasn't her.
RL was right. She needs to do her and not focus on what's "hot" at the moment. Or she could try to combine the two
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda

Let's not lie to ourselves. Except for FM, all her albums have been heavily producer-dependent.

For some reason she can't make decisions to safe her life. I mean we all studied her for years now.

Ray J is decisive and free, bran for some reason is timid, almost neurotically held back. It became clear on AFB.

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 09:25:36 AM

he is in here doing the most  :uhh:

Ulysses

Tyrese gave us one of the best albums this year so I am excited about them working together again. The chemistry there is great! And the love for each other is so real!!

MypuzzystanK

when she tried doing her she flopped to hell 
she came back with put ut down and got her, her biggest r&b hit in like 10 years vvv

she needs a balance thats all. she wants to be her but at the same time sis wants some fucking hits. so cut this india arie shit out ghan has never been the boring artist or one who totally sells out for the current sound

Angel In Disguise

Wait...what?  I don't get it.  Someone break it down like I'm 3 years old.

Miranda

Not her stepping out the booth recording NSTATL and Lemme Go thinking it was some magic.

Nnnn bran sis.

Hopefully this EP is actually coming. Only two months left this year

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 09:27:54 AM
Let's not lie to ourselves. Except for FM, all her albums have been heavily producer-dependent.

For some reason she can't make decisions to safe her life. I mean we all studied her for years now.

Ray J is decisive and free, bran for some reason is timid, almost neurotically held back. It became clear on AFB.
:uhh:

comparing a flop like ray j to brandy. he aint on  no major label nor does he have high expectations from people musically. brandy is someone people study and look up to so NO she cant just be free nd throw garbage out there just to please a few impatient fans. her music is more special to her than it is to us. we are used to these waits why are you guys so shocked??? :plzstop:

Lazarus

Cool. Hopefully they have chemistry.

Miranda

R. Kelly, Miguel, Mary ( lol arguably) make good respectable music and release stuff all the dam time. Chris Brown, flush, Dawn, all stay releasing music.