Tyrese IG about Brandy

Started by Steffon, October 27, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: Trey on October 27, 2015, 11:38:20 AM
Quote from: Bentley! on October 27, 2015, 11:25:17 AM
Quote from: ........ on October 27, 2015, 10:27:36 AM
Tyrese doesn't write or produce guys, he can barely sing
the only thing I can get from this is she's using his studio to record at the most
I know it's been 3 yrs since 2/11 now but c'mon. She's not going to put out an album that sounds like Tyrese, and not going to make us wait 3 years
that stuff is about Tyrese on his own
Boy hush

We're FED up
Stop with the excuses. Tyrese said what the fuck he said.
SSSSSDSDSDSDSDSSDDSDSDSDSSSDSDDSWDSDSDSDSDSSDDSSDSDSDSDSDSDSSDSDSSDSD

!!!! Yall always trying to make light of the situation. It is what it is; He said what he SAID. "Yea, I think what he REALLY meant was..."

!!!!!!!!!!!

It's annoying

Wtv

Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 08:39:27 AM
Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:38:31 AM
Not a bunch of "Rest of Our Lives" nnnnnnbn

Boy....when I tell ya :hmph:
ya'll know better

That shit didn't touch her album and IABTM didn't either. She doesn't do boring mess (overall).  Ya'll can drag her for taking too long but let's not get crazy

It's still Brandy. ya'll gettin beside ur selves and catching amnesia

you made a point. Thank God IABTM didnt make 2/11. Thank God. same with all these other "special" duets

Bentley!

20 Years worth of admiration and connections to end up with some Voltron records tea

That EP/Alberm/whatever the FUCK it IS will be perched right next to Kristal's MESS

Watch what I say...

Stewie

October 27, 2015, 12:09:19 PM #138 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:09:32 PM by Stewie

,cxmmc,mx,cmmc,m

Wtv

Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:49:22 AM
Brandy the artist isn't confident. She doesn't even tap into her artistry tbh. She tries rapping, gets lashed, drops it. She doesn't feel confident enough to write her own songs. She can't pick songs, create good visuals, choose cohesive era looks/album pictures. Artistically she is all over the place.

Only thing she is always reliable for is her sickening vocals and harmonies. She needs a new young gorl to do her creative mess. And it's okay all the gorls (Drake, Madonna, Kanye, Beyonc? etc. ) do it. Just let one of her hungry stans rejuvenate her.

I have to agree with all of this. I love Brandy, I'll always root for her, but your points are 100% true.

Bran is just not the type of artist to have a unique vision for a music video, weird/original photoshoot or anything like this. She just loves to record music and give the songs her own twist, with her vocals, skills, emotion and all of that, thats her lane, but aside from that... she doesnt create the whole product. At least she has never spoken about it, so... the most logical conclusion is that the directors are the ones to decide the concept (both videos, photoshoots, artwork and all of that)

Hugo

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 11:22:49 AM
Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 08:43:55 AM

ya'll know better

That shit didn't touch her album and IABTM didn't either. She doesn't do boring mess (overall).  Ya'll can drag her for taking too long but let's not get crazy

Ch idk. You could tell sis wasn't feeling IABTM but went along with it cuz Monica and the team said it was "hot". I think she'll go along with anything as long as its consigned. Remember "Make Believe"

Watch it faggot

nnnnn

That song was trash hun

BranLover

Ugh, just release this damn EP. I'm really drained.

Bentley!

Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 12:22:09 PM

ya'll know better

Ch idk. You could tell sis wasn't feeling IABTM but went along with it cuz Monica and the team said it was "hot". I think she'll go along with anything as long as its consigned. Remember "Make Believe"

Watch it faggot

nnnnn

That song was trash hun
Gorl fuck you, and that's all I got to say

GLOCK

Quote from: sanglikeme on October 27, 2015, 10:04:54 AM
I never comment on here but y'all are really losing it. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe she is just doing a feature for a friend and Tyrese is known to make more of something, especially on social media?

Then I saw people saying that maybe Brandy isn't the genius that she is... Smh. I think some of you are far too invested in her process while knowing NOTHING about it. She will always make great music. Yes I am ready to hear some new stuff too but keep calm. She is going to deliver at the end of the day.

I think I'll have to stop coming here for Brandy updates because y'all are going too far and for nothing at all. If I were her and I saw my own "hardcore fans" bashing me every fuckin day I wouldn't update them either...
Brandy...sis...

whatever

Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 12:17:58 PM
Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:49:22 AM
Brandy the artist isn't confident. She doesn't even tap into her artistry tbh. She tries rapping, gets lashed, drops it. She doesn't feel confident enough to write her own songs. She can't pick songs, create good visuals, choose cohesive era looks/album pictures. Artistically she is all over the place.

Only thing she is always reliable for is her sickening vocals and harmonies. She needs a new young gorl to do her creative mess. And it's okay all the gorls (Drake, Madonna, Kanye, Beyonc? etc. ) do it. Just let one of her hungry stans rejuvenate her.

I have to agree with all of this. I love Brandy, I'll always root for her, but your points are 100% true.

Bran is just not the type of artist to have a unique vision for a music video, weird/original photoshoot or anything like this. She just loves to record music and give the songs her own twist, with her vocals, skills, emotion and all of that, thats her lane, but aside from that... she doesnt create the whole product. At least she has never spoken about it, so... the most logical conclusion is that the directors are the ones to decide the concept (both videos, photoshoots, artwork and all of that)

Her managers aren't creative either.....

Jeff is just as stale as old bread

whatever

Maybe we should make a create a brandy era topic?

Ppl can come up with concepts, looks etc and play executive nnn

i think i got one that'll slay

MAY

Quote from: Bentley! on October 27, 2015, 12:47:43 PM
Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 12:22:09 PM

ya'll know better

Watch it faggot

nnnnn

That song was trash hun
Gorl fuck you, and that's all I got to say

Should we jump that fag?

MAY

Quote from: Glock on October 27, 2015, 12:49:12 PM
Quote from: sanglikeme on October 27, 2015, 10:04:54 AM
I never comment on here but y'all are really losing it. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe she is just doing a feature for a friend and Tyrese is known to make more of something, especially on social media?

Then I saw people saying that maybe Brandy isn't the genius that she is... Smh. I think some of you are far too invested in her process while knowing NOTHING about it. She will always make great music. Yes I am ready to hear some new stuff too but keep calm. She is going to deliver at the end of the day.

I think I'll have to stop coming here for Brandy updates because y'all are going too far and for nothing at all. If I were her and I saw my own "hardcore fans" bashing me every fuckin day I wouldn't update them either...
Brandy...sis...

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

This does look kinda suspect tho :plzstop: