Tyrese IG about Brandy

Started by Steffon, October 27, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

Quote from: whatever on October 27, 2015, 12:51:41 PM
Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 12:17:58 PM
Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:49:22 AM
Brandy the artist isn't confident. She doesn't even tap into her artistry tbh. She tries rapping, gets lashed, drops it. She doesn't feel confident enough to write her own songs. She can't pick songs, create good visuals, choose cohesive era looks/album pictures. Artistically she is all over the place.

Only thing she is always reliable for is her sickening vocals and harmonies. She needs a new young gorl to do her creative mess. And it's okay all the gorls (Drake, Madonna, Kanye, Beyonc? etc. ) do it. Just let one of her hungry stans rejuvenate her.

I have to agree with all of this. I love Brandy, I'll always root for her, but your points are 100% true.

Bran is just not the type of artist to have a unique vision for a music video, weird/original photoshoot or anything like this. She just loves to record music and give the songs her own twist, with her vocals, skills, emotion and all of that, thats her lane, but aside from that... she doesnt create the whole product. At least she has never spoken about it, so... the most logical conclusion is that the directors are the ones to decide the concept (both videos, photoshoots, artwork and all of that)

Her managers aren't creative either.....

Jeff is just as stale as old bread

wont speak about Sonja, because she was responsible for Bran's best years (as a mainstream artist), but the next managers.... yeah, obviously they werent creative.

Cant speak on Jeff yet, because the music era hasnt started yet, and he was responsible for Alicia big years, so... I'll have to wait to judge.

If Brandy doesnt do a world tour this time around, everything will be lost (confidence in her team wise)

whatever

Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 12:59:48 PM
Quote from: whatever on October 27, 2015, 12:51:41 PM
Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 12:17:58 PM
Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:49:22 AM
Brandy the artist isn't confident. She doesn't even tap into her artistry tbh. She tries rapping, gets lashed, drops it. She doesn't feel confident enough to write her own songs. She can't pick songs, create good visuals, choose cohesive era looks/album pictures. Artistically she is all over the place.

Only thing she is always reliable for is her sickening vocals and harmonies. She needs a new young gorl to do her creative mess. And it's okay all the gorls (Drake, Madonna, Kanye, Beyonc? etc. ) do it. Just let one of her hungry stans rejuvenate her.

I have to agree with all of this. I love Brandy, I'll always root for her, but your points are 100% true.

Bran is just not the type of artist to have a unique vision for a music video, weird/original photoshoot or anything like this. She just loves to record music and give the songs her own twist, with her vocals, skills, emotion and all of that, thats her lane, but aside from that... she doesnt create the whole product. At least she has never spoken about it, so... the most logical conclusion is that the directors are the ones to decide the concept (both videos, photoshoots, artwork and all of that)

Her managers aren't creative either.....

Jeff is just as stale as old bread

wont speak about Sonja, because she was responsible for Bran's best years (as a mainstream artist), but the next managers.... yeah, obviously they werent creative.

Cant speak on Jeff yet, because the music era hasnt started yet, and he was responsible for Alicia big years, so... I'll have to wait to judge.

If Brandy doesnt do a world tour this time around, everything will be lost (confidence in her team wise)

I am looking at Jeff current roster.

Elle Varner, he has done nothing worthy with her.

Alicia Keys was a long time ago. K.michelle didn't start getting better videos and visuals until she went with Troy Carter.

He's going to manage Bran like Justine, Tiara and Elle....

mbk sucks...

Wtv

dont say that, please
:plzstop:

Im positive with the album era  :wub:

GLOCK

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 12:57:46 PM
Quote from: Glock on October 27, 2015, 12:49:12 PM
Quote from: sanglikeme on October 27, 2015, 10:04:54 AM
I never comment on here but y'all are really losing it. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe she is just doing a feature for a friend and Tyrese is known to make more of something, especially on social media?

Then I saw people saying that maybe Brandy isn't the genius that she is... Smh. I think some of you are far too invested in her process while knowing NOTHING about it. She will always make great music. Yes I am ready to hear some new stuff too but keep calm. She is going to deliver at the end of the day.

I think I'll have to stop coming here for Brandy updates because y'all are going too far and for nothing at all. If I were her and I saw my own "hardcore fans" bashing me every fuckin day I wouldn't update them either...
Brandy...sis...

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

This does look kinda suspect tho :plzstop:

fff
never comment! never coming back!

brocka4life

Quote from: Glock on October 27, 2015, 12:49:12 PM
Quote from: sanglikeme on October 27, 2015, 10:04:54 AM
I never comment on here but y'all are really losing it. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe she is just doing a feature for a friend and Tyrese is known to make more of something, especially on social media?

Then I saw people saying that maybe Brandy isn't the genius that she is... Smh. I think some of you are far too invested in her process while knowing NOTHING about it. She will always make great music. Yes I am ready to hear some new stuff too but keep calm. She is going to deliver at the end of the day.

I think I'll have to stop coming here for Brandy updates because y'all are going too far and for nothing at all. If I were her and I saw my own "hardcore fans" bashing me every fuckin day I wouldn't update them either...
Brandy...sis...

Somebody check the IP address....if comes back Calabasas, then...:shannonsmissing:

MAY

No shade, but this might be my last era as a stan.

Like, I'll always be a fan & have love for Brandy, and I'll always support her. She's my favorite voice and that's not gonna change, but this shit is frustrating, and I shouldn't feel that way about something that has nothing to do with me.

After this era, the next album won't come until she's in her 40s, and I just don't see things getting much better on the music business front. As she gets older she'll become less of a priority to these labels, especially if she keeps bouncing around instead of sticking with one a building a relationship.

IDK...

whatever

I love Bran,

but I don't understand why some of our favs don't see that time is not to be wasted.

Pretty soon they'll be too old to be played on urban radio and moved to urban ac....

BAPHOMET.

She should REALLY go all out for this new era. Videos for all the mess n all.
Since its going to be the last for a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile.

FINE.

I know she knows that we are fed the fuck up...which makes me even more disgusted because she still hasn't updated us with any information

Sis is on thin fucking ice because I have half the mind to not purchase a damn thing when/if she releases anything

Wtv

ok, Im not liking where this discussion is going
lets not talk about 40's Bran yet, please guys. I dont like how it sounds. Lets enjoy the present please

Hugo

Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 01:42:01 PM
lets not talk about 40's Bran yet, please guys. I dont like how it sounds. Lets enjoy the present please

I mean she's basically there and still stalling with just an EP. Not telling us shit

Young

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 01:42:01 PM
d

We are talking about the PRESENT.... At this rate she's going and with what TARese is saying, we might not be getting an album until she's fucking FORTY.

Wtv

the album will come next year lol. This is just 2/11 scenario all over again. Bran and team will be teasing for months, and we'll get it in October. Winter release, just like most of the times.

Wtv

and.... once again she will be out of Grammy deadline.  :dead: :dead:  :dead:
thats what I hate the most.