bent, may and bowdown r racists

Started by asdfghjkl, October 26, 2015, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

Quote from: Herbie on October 26, 2015, 11:47:54 PM
I wouldn't say she "provoked" him. Now that's a strong word IMO.
Maybe she was simply in her feelings and felt that she should not have been removed from the class.
She is a child. This is how children behave sometimes.

But I think more parents should let their kids know the importance of following instruction of adults who are in charge, whether it be in the school, the church, wherever.

My best friend is a black woman and has a son. He's only 11, but she's already getting him ready for real life as a black man in America...little by little. Upon request, he can recite "yes sir, no sir", and other replies she's taught him to give if ever unnecessarily stopped by a pale demon.

She's more concerned about her son's safety than she is him being an activist. And her being a mother, I cannot blame her. Still not full proof, mess could still go down regardless. But The less excuses that are available, the harder time they'll have explaining their actions.

ihjkhkjhjh

is he being trained by his mom to be a slave?

Herb.

October 26, 2015, 11:52:25 PM #46 Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 11:55:15 PM by Herbie
Quote from: BowDown on October 26, 2015, 11:47:01 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 26, 2015, 11:40:48 PM
And to resist is to simply act in opposition of what you are instructed to do. I think when we think of "resistance" we picture someone screaming FUCK THE POLICE! OH HELL NAH! Resistance is a very simple action, and it can be as calm as birds chirping outside.
Not seeing her resisting the arrest though. She resisted in the sense that she didn't follow an order. If an officer asks you a question and you refuse to answer, this is "resistance" but doesn't constitute a third period body slam and dragging.
Not following an order, by definition is resistance.

And again, you're going into the realm  of "justification", when I've already said that his actions are NOT justified. Resistance is simply a definition, black and white. Justification is something that is to be determined. And does depend on many factors, many of which we see and some of which we don't see. However, immediately In my book, it's not. We're here on that. >>><<<

Herb.

Quote from: Stewie on October 26, 2015, 11:51:58 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 26, 2015, 11:47:54 PM
I wouldn't say she "provoked" him. Now that's a strong word IMO.
Maybe she was simply in her feelings and felt that she should not have been removed from the class.
She is a child. This is how children behave sometimes.

But I think more parents should let their kids know the importance of following instruction of adults who are in charge, whether it be in the school, the church, wherever.

My best friend is a black woman and has a son. He's only 11, but she's already getting him ready for real life as a black man in America...little by little. Upon request, he can recite "yes sir, no sir", and other replies she's taught him to give if ever unnecessarily stopped by a pale demon.

She's more concerned about her son's safety than she is him being an activist. And her being a mother, I cannot blame her. Still not full proof, mess could still go down regardless. But The less excuses that are available, the harder time they'll have explaining their actions.

ihjkhkjhjh

is he being trained by his mom to be a slave?

Raise your kids to be edgy outlaws, let me know how that turns out for them.

LOONA.

Quote from: Mista on October 26, 2015, 11:44:03 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 26, 2015, 06:50:12 PM
That's not to say that he didn't go overboard, because he did, but why not just get up instead of provoking the situation? She should have just done what the teacher said to prevent the cops from being called in the first place.

U should like him

Hd

This generation is fucked.

Stewie

hhhhh

i simply asked a question

and if i was raising children it wouldnt be in this disgusting country...thats for sure

Cowgirl

October 27, 2015, 12:02:30 AM #50 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:02:47 AM by BowDown
Quote from: Herbie on October 26, 2015, 11:52:25 PM
And to resist is to simply act in opposition of what you are instructed to do. I think when we think of "resistance" we picture someone screaming FUCK THE POLICE! OH HELL NAH! Resistance is a very simple action, and it can be as calm as birds chirping outside.
Not seeing her resisting the arrest though. She resisted in the sense that she didn't follow an order. If an officer asks you a question and you refuse to answer, this is "resistance" but doesn't constitute a third period body slam and dragging.

And again, you're going into the realm  of "justification", when I've already said that his actions are NOT justified. Resistance is simply a definition, black and white. Justification is something that is to be determined. And does depend on many factors, many of which we see and some of which we don't see. However, immediately In my book, it's not. We're here on that. >>><<<
True, however, why is this always brought up in these situations? Not only is she a regular civilian but she's also a minor. Officers need to be held to a much higher level of accountability. If a teenage girl angers you to that degree because of her lack of responsiveness then I don't think law enforcement is the profession for you.

Stewie

hkjhhjhh what are you dummy fags debating over?

the guy threw her to the ground like she was a drug dealer..

asdfghjkl

Herb.

October 27, 2015, 12:17:31 AM #53 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:19:34 AM by Herbie
Quote from: BowDown on October 27, 2015, 12:02:30 AM

True, however, why is this always brought up in these situations? Not only is she a regular civilian but she's also a minor. Officers need to be held to a much higher level of accountability. If a teenage girl angers you to that degree because of her lack of responsiveness then I don't think law enforcement is the profession for you.
I bring it up simply because there is a relation between his actions and her resistance.

She was just being a child. I totally get that. And at no point was it OK for him to toss her across a floor. Again, he needs his badge removed from his chest, and a little street justice is in order as well. lolz.  :raycharles2urmess: But actions like the one she exhibited unfortunately aren't limited to children. I've seen many adults behave in the same manner, and I don't get it.

In my original post in this thread, I simply used this instance as a reference or example to a larger issue at hand. I think  it has a lot to do with the way I was raised: if an adult instructs you to do something, as long as its reasonable (reasonable as in: not involving touching their peen, committing a crime, or doing something morally wrong), I was to do it.

I can't say that upbringing and way of thinking did me wrong. I'm a black male who is alive, unbruised and without criminal record. Now, this is not to say that anyone with this "upbringing" is immune to run-in's or unfair treatment by the law. There are many other factors to consider, such as each person's individual surroundings, selection of friends, etc.

But all I am saying is that her resistance played a SMALL part in this incident. One shouldn't jump to the conclusion that I am excusing his behavior or justifying it without fully examining my point of view. Because I think he needs his ass whooped.

Pearls Khan

yikes, May is reading in here.

ssw4919

October 27, 2015, 01:13:19 AM #55 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:13:37 AM by ssw4919
Plea'.  You cannot legally manhandle kids like that.  :dead:  her family should sue the school for everything.  She posed no threat to anyone.

These meathead white boys bullying black girls like it makes them feel superior.  :uhh:  And I would get on all those black males in the classroom watching unbothered by this.  I think the boys I went to HS with would be in an uproar if a dude did that to me.   :omgwatshappening:

ssw4919

Quote from: BowDown on October 27, 2015, 12:02:30 AM

Exactly.  Imagine people's reaction of a black security officer doing the same thing to Becky or Hannah.   :omgwatshappening:

Palladium

He needs to be put down, slowly

iman

I'm starting to see that blacks really do complain about every damn thing and play victim a lot.

What exactly did he do wrong? Let me know. The niglet was wrong.

SHE resisted arrest. The fact that the teacher had to call a cop and when the cop is in the room sis is just acting like nothing is going to happen :uhh:

LOONA.