bent, may and bowdown r racists

Started by asdfghjkl, October 26, 2015, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palladium

gur' bye

put that pig down

BAPHOMET.

FINE.

October 27, 2015, 01:47:51 AM #62 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:49:41 AM by FINE.
Was all that really necessary? These looney..traumatized white devils go to work everyday taking their frustrations out on black people. Sick of it.

Palladium

Quote from: FINE. on October 27, 2015, 01:47:51 AM
Was all that really necessary? These looney..traumatized white devils go to work everybody taking their frustrations out on black people. Sick of it.

!!!

asdfghjkl

Palladium

that nigger should have stayed in line! Oh niglet resisting!

Is it 1940?  :omgwatshappening:

Some of you r disg'!

FINE.

Quote from: Palladium on October 27, 2015, 01:52:11 AM

Some of you r disg'!
yeah

iman

Quote from: Palladium on October 27, 2015, 01:52:11 AM

Some of you r disg'!

I don't get why niggers want special rules :kii:

at the end of the fucking day, respect authority. You can call it what you want but if your teacher tells you to get out of the classroom. You better get out :kii: If a cop is telling you to get up, then get the fuck up. It's that simple.

Like you already know how these demons treat us so why make it worse? All they need is a damn reason. Like...

and wasting those students time. The teacher's time because you want to have an ego?
Why should they miss out on their education? It's sad.
If they can't go to school and get their education, where else can they go?

Plank

!

shes one of THEM kids in tha class i see

tough! aint gon' takes shit!

if i was tha teach' i woulda BOOPED n BOPPED her ass b'fore tha cop got thea
white blck green mix cherokee

watev'!

u gon get AHP n get tha fck out if i tells ya t- OOMF UGH!

to..shit
playin wit these kids t'day

Palladium

October 27, 2015, 02:09:25 AM #69 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:09:59 AM by Palladium
still, her wrongs don't right his wrongs

and it's not about special rules, it's about being treated like a human being and not a robot

He's dealing with a minor, minors are rebellious, does that mean they should be dragged and tossed like an animal? no

they both were wrong, but for some reason some of y'all went straight for her neck

MAY

October 27, 2015, 02:10:06 AM #70 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:13:19 AM by MΛΥDΛΥ
Quote from: iman on October 27, 2015, 01:33:19 AM
I'm starting to see that blacks really do complain about every damn thing and play victim a lot.

What exactly did he do wrong? Let me know. The niglet was wrong.

SHE resisted arrest. The fact that the teacher had to call a cop and when the cop is in the room sis is just acting like nothing is going to happen :uhh:

!!!

The teacher clearly called the cop for a reason. The mess didn't just start at the beginning of this video.

If she had just listened then she would have never gotten YANKED.

Sis wanted MESS and that's exactly what her ass got.

iman

That's right pons fjjjjj

das what I'm talkin' bout

oh ego! not listenin!

gorl if you don't get th-

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: FINE. on October 27, 2015, 01:47:51 AM
Was all that really necessary? These looney..traumatized white devils go to work everyday taking their frustrations out on black people. Sick of it.

!!!!!!

Palladium

FINE.

That is sheer excessive force. He flipped her over in her desk and basically threw her to the front of the room. That could have been handled differently. All that because she wouldn't get up? These cops are fucked in the head.