Kobe Bryant has passed, along with his daughter and 7 others in Helicopter crash

Started by 123, January 26, 2020, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Navyman on January 27, 2020, 11:31:58 AM
Were becoming so numb to shit. This is disgusting

https://twitter.com/FlexxTwin/status/1221636375495266305?s

why would she repost it on twitter for more people to see instead of just reporting it on the tiktok app?  :dead:

LOONA.

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 27, 2020, 04:19:32 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 26, 2020, 04:53:42 PM
Quote from: Black Indian on January 26, 2020, 04:44:26 PM
....which is kind of a kii.
yeah.
The kii is there are a lot of bat shit members here and you fall right in line

I mean.. weren't on this bitch legit competing with aj, who found love in a hopeless place.. by recording a conversation with a cable man making casual conversation with you.. but u forging the impression that he was coming on to u and tryna fuck u?

:plzstop:

From that to the many identity crisis.. leaving and coming back to the very place u feel made u lose your self.. completely tryna convince yourself and those around you that ur of mixed race .. PM'ing me and the girls to quote/comment ur fucking selfies..

I mean..
Look at the material..
you fall right behind Lew fagg..

Truly a fucking ment Girl

Get help fag.

And the fact that all of this is in ur awareness
Means its also in ur vibration which also means its ur own energy being reflected back to u

Ur just as crazy and mental and disgusting and miserable whatever u conjure up about others cause it takes one to know one

Ur going through ur self discovery journey like everyone else

Anyone with any real stuff going on in their life will have a significantly decreased pressence here

U fucking sit on here typing essays about other ppuls lives and what not
Trying to get somone tangled un ur low vibration of unhapiness

Its not working ppul really working on themselves cant meet u there like u want

Chakral lightment!

Gandhi cut the shit and go worry about that fake husband of yours.     

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: LOONA. on January 27, 2020, 01:24:53 PM
yeah.

I mean.. weren't on this bitch legit competing with aj, who found love in a hopeless place.. by recording a conversation with a cable man making casual conversation with you.. but u forging the impression that he was coming on to u and tryna fuck u?

From that to the many identity crisis.. leaving and coming back to the very place u feel made u lose your self.. completely tryna convince yourself and those around you that ur of mixed race .. PM'ing me and the girls to quote/comment ur fucking selfies..

I mean..
Look at the material..

Get help fag.

Means its also in ur vibration which also means its ur own energy being reflected back to u

Ur just as crazy and mental and disgusting and miserable whatever u conjure up about others cause it takes one to know one

Anyone with any real stuff going on in their life will have a significantly decreased pressence here

Chakral lightment!

see that's my thing

and I'm glad you see thru it

everybody is "oh Lew's growth! congrats on marrying a russian looking for a green card!"

knowing good and well Lew don't be making no gotdamn sense

and Lew soaks it up, like calories, cause you know he love making a fool of himself

Drai' the way gorls get ONE thing and run it into the ground ... I just .. lol ... wow

RAY7

January 27, 2020, 01:33:27 PM #903 Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 01:37:29 PM by 89
Quote from: Black Indian on January 26, 2020, 05:00:53 PM

Or whatever. Bottom line is, you on here calling people out as "ments" when quite a bit of your behavior on here could be easily classified as such.

Just chill out. It's definitely projection.
oh my. This is a word from on HIGH
:oof:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 89 on January 27, 2020, 01:33:27 PM
Quote from: Black Indian on January 26, 2020, 05:00:53 PM

Or whatever. Bottom line is, you on here calling people out as "ments" when quite a bit of your behavior on here could be easily classified as such.

Just chill out. It's definitely projection.
oh my. This is a word from on HIGH
:oof:
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
ok raymond
you need to stop

LOONA.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 27, 2020, 01:29:47 PM
yeah.

I mean..
Look at the material..

Get help fag.

Chakral lightment!

see that's my thing

everybody is "oh Lew's growth! congrats on marrying a russian looking for a green card!"

and Lew soaks it up, like calories, cause you know he love making a fool of himself

Drai' the way gorls get ONE thing and run it into the ground ... I just .. lol ... wow

Lew is still the same fool he always was. Now he's marrying the methheads instead of just sucking them up in cars.   

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Even police choppers had to ground themselves due to the fog :uhh: 

how were they cleared for takeoff? 

GLOCK

yeah.

I mean..
Look at the material..

Get help fag.

Chakral lightment!

nnndjjddjdkd

The gross sisters have me cackling in here  :plzstop:

Working on me!

Faggot just send a bulldozer in to scoop this inevitable debris up

Your life is SHIT fat fag

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1RIG on January 27, 2020, 01:53:58 PM
Even police choppers had to ground themselves due to the fog :uhh:

how were they cleared for takeoff?
That's the heartbreaking part
thinking it could have been avoided

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on January 27, 2020, 01:42:20 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 27, 2020, 01:29:47 PM
yeah.

I mean..
Look at the material..

Get help fag.

Chakral lightment!

see that's my thing

Lew is still the same fool he always was. Now he's marrying the methheads instead of just sucking them up in cars.   

I MEAN!!!!!!!!

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

https://abc7.com/amp/kobe-bryant-crash-investigation-continues-as-la-remains-in-mourning/5881916/

Apparently the fog was so bad, they hit a Mountain
QuoteCALABASAS, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators say the helicopter carrying NBA legend Kobe Bryant and eight others that crashed into a rugged Calabasas hillside Sunday was flying in foggy conditions considered dangerous enough that local police agencies grounded their choppers.

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on January 27, 2020, 01:55:27 PM
https://abc7.com/amp/kobe-bryant-crash-investigation-continues-as-la-remains-in-mourning/5881916/

QuoteCALABASAS, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators say the helicopter carrying NBA legend Kobe Bryant and eight others that crashed into a rugged Calabasas hillside Sunday was flying in foggy conditions considered dangerous enough that local police agencies grounded their choppers.
This is fckn crazy.  Like, why even do it? JESUS!

b7

Quote from: CREAM. on January 27, 2020, 07:57:04 AM
Now it's really starting to hit that he's gone

It's scary

you really don't fucking know what could happen when u leave ur house
!!!!!! It didn't feel real yesterday

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 27, 2020, 01:57:02 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 27, 2020, 01:55:27 PM

This is fckn crazy.  Like, why even do it? JESUS!
!!!!!! It makes me so upset for their family because i know they're going to hear about or read this very same report

Literally NO one else was cleared to fly after they double checked the conditions  :uhh: