I felt if Jay-z had allowed Teairra to do her 2nd album......

Started by JRocka, September 09, 2015, 01:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

JRocka

Quote from: De? on September 09, 2015, 01:50:13 PM
I hope she signs a deal before this season of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood ends.

Teairra can definitely reach success(Keyshia Cole/Ashanti wise).

!!!!

Miranda

teairra's time is kinda up. her personality is too dry. her voice is to mediocre. If she didn't fucking POP with "Sponsor" then there is just no way. She should try and become a host or something.

Genesis

Quote from: Miranda on September 09, 2015, 02:59:48 PM
teairra's time is kinda up. her personality is too dry. her voice is to mediocore. If she didn't fucking POP with "Sponsor" then there is just no way. She should try and become a host or something.
I mean rih cant sing and beys personality is dry.

Sponsor should have smashed, idk what went wrong with that.

MelMel

STUNNA GOD

teairra's time is kinda up. her personality is too dry. her voice is to mediocore. If she didn't fucking POP with "Sponsor" then there is just no way. She should try and become a host or something.
Yea I agree.... unfortunately. I just don't see it happening for her at this point. She should try more acting n stuff. She's great for tv.

JRocka

Quote from: Genesis on September 09, 2015, 03:04:11 PM

i don't think she had a proper team cause the song was getting spins but there was no promo

LiiVE

LiiVE

Miranda

Quote from: Genesis on September 09, 2015, 03:04:11 PM
teairra's time is kinda up. her personality is too dry. her voice is to mediocre. If she didn't fucking POP with "Sponsor" then there is just no way. She should try and become a host or something.

Well there u have it. Each has at least one. Rih the personality, bey the voice. Tea has none.

RekeRig

Quote from: Genesis on September 09, 2015, 02:56:42 PM
Why did she get dropped though? Theres artists who sold worse than her whos still signed.. And if i remember correctly she was only 200k short of going gold.. They could have just perched her ass on a scream tour mess or something..

Sad thing is they dropped her on the day of her prom.
her attitude was supposedly trash

Genesis

Quote from: RIG on September 09, 2015, 03:41:51 PM
Quote from: Genesis on September 09, 2015, 02:56:42 PM
Why did she get dropped though? Theres artists who sold worse than her whos still signed.. And if i remember correctly she was only 200k short of going gold.. They could have just perched her ass on a scream tour mess or something..

Sad thing is they dropped her on the day of her prom.
her attitude was supposedly trash
Lmao
Well if shes giving platinum girl attitude and aint even scanned 500k yet.....

Lazarus

So much potential

She was dropped due to her attitude not sales

Rxxf

BRANDY