Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

i love it. they are really slaying the music.. RANDOM question.  can their music be nominated for awards and such since they arent a real group ? 

Young

long-timeTheRoofFan

This is a straight up girls party ...

It's feel good hip-hop  :wub:

b7

These backgrounds are so tasteful and PRETTY on the verse. RAP, Naomi!  I knew Eve was gonna kill on this too. She should have a solo song by now and I'm sure she will. Something lashing that trash husband, i bet :kii:

I can't wait to hear Naturi sing again

Ulysses

Bran not singing this week? It's gonna be hard to watch without that  😬 

BrandonBranlee

The hook made my ears bleed a bit but the verses are dope

long-timeTheRoofFan

The advertising for this week keeps saying that Naomi's really about to shine musically this week. They are just holding back the pure FIRE a bit longer before show time this time around I think

I think Brandy still has something for us this episode

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

November 01, 2021, 01:47:53 PM #2559 Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 01:48:46 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Troye on November 01, 2021, 12:22:42 PM
i love it. they are really slaying the music.. RANDOM question.  can their music be nominated for awards and such since they arent a real group ?
Yes! The Grammys have a visual media category, and soundtrack category.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 01, 2021, 01:47:53 PM

Honestly I could really see them doing damage in music and cinematography catergories

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on November 01, 2021, 01:52:31 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 01, 2021, 01:47:53 PM

Honestly I could really see them doing damage in music and cinematography catergories
Yes! Agreed, at the Emmys. Wishing them luck!
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BrandonBranlee

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on November 01, 2021, 01:20:00 PM
The advertising for this week keeps saying that Naomi's really about to shine musically this week. They are just holding back the pure FIRE a bit longer before show time this time around I think

I think Brandy still has something for us this episode

I think it's because we are gonna learn that Naomi is writing all of Jill's rhymes and maybe Valeria too. I don't think we will get Brandy singing this ep.

Gilgamesh.

Wait Valeria really shined here. I didn't like Naomi's flow as much as the other songs.

Freemala Harris

November 01, 2021, 02:07:16 PM #2564 Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 02:07:45 PM by Freemala Harris
Swizz is really bringing us back to that horns & pots and pans era in the 00s w/ him & Rich Harrison

I wouldn't mind Brandy booking him for the next project