Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

That's kinda happening:
who's the shooter? I'm sure will play out until mid season. Who's the daddy? Verdict is still out. Jeff cancer, he gave Brianna a paper to read that can lead to anything!  Jill journey to acceptance is moving along. 
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 30, 2021, 01:43:06 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 29, 2021, 09:57:15 AM
I actually feel like they kinda patched up her relationship with her daughter too fast. One day she won't even let her into the house now they're having lunch together, smiling and chillin with Cam

See, I thought Jojo was gonna be pissed that Naomi invited Cam to join them at dinner, like "I haven't seen you in a year and the first time we're together you bring your ex"

That would have been more realistic to me.

well to be fair, they played it off like it was a chance encounter

long-timeTheRoofFan

October 30, 2021, 08:05:36 PM #2522 Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 08:06:27 PM by long-timeNastyGirl
Did anyone notice the lights flickering in a few of the scenes too... giving a slight ghost/horror who done it tea too...

In one of the scenes Eve even looks up at the lights as the flicker..

I wonder what that will play out to be about?

It happens during heated scenes

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 30, 2021, 07:57:09 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 30, 2021, 07:46:56 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 30, 2021, 10:52:29 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 29, 2021, 05:21:21 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 29, 2021, 07:52:37 AM
bitchhhhhhhhhh

im honestly livingggggggg. sorry bbys i know theres a thread but just now getting into ep 2

im even using the taco !!

im tf SCREAMING. this slays
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Yeeeeees Oph!!! Don't be sorry, I'll just merge it tomorrow or something whenever u give me the OK. I'm really excited to next weeks episode

They're really fleshing the story and characters out now

bccfbffbccbvvvvvb !!!!

and i feel like they about to pull a who shot jr. well SET the story up a bit

:plzstop:

ok sorry king, merge dis !
C'mon for culture reset!!!! Funny about that storyline it was made up at the last minute. It wasn't planned to happen. That just shows you just how great tv was back then. Dallas>>>>>>
waaaait i didn't know this

:guys:
Yup! They got to filming the last couple of episodes and didn't know how to end it. Somebody at the network said just shoot Jr because everybody on the show hates him. And history was made, Dallas invented the cliffhanger!!
French Exit ♻️

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 30, 2021, 08:00:01 PM
Quote from: Harlem on October 30, 2021, 07:48:49 PM
Word! The first two episodes could be broken out by a whole season BUT I'm sure they have a plan on why they played out like that so Ima trust the writers and ABC

There are so many different styles and influences tied into one show. It's overwhelming but in a good way IMO. It's not for everybody but they definitely don't take themselves too seriously and that's part of it's charm for me. It's about their talent, the music and the relatable story of course, but, you've definitely got to suspend your disbelief during certain moments when it gets to the musical aspects of the show because that's what it is at the end of the day. We're watching a musical but a pretty cool one
Exactly! And suspend our disbelief everyday watching television. That's won't be the first or last time lol.
French Exit ♻️

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 30, 2021, 08:05:36 PM
Did anyone notice the lights flickering in a few of the scenes too... giving a slight ghost/horror who done it tea too...

I did notice it too!
French Exit ♻️

ophababes.

i think u reading WAY too much into it vvvbbvvvb

only time i saw the lights flicker is when they were backstage, and that only means its time to go to the stage

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: ophliyah on October 30, 2021, 09:21:46 PM

only time i saw the lights flicker is when they were backstage, and that only means its time to go to the stage
That's true. But the first time it happened It was creepy. I guess cause of the scene and music.
French Exit ♻️

Bish

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 30, 2021, 09:53:47 PM

That's true. But the first time it happened It was creepy. I guess cause of the scene and music.
What other scenes did it happen in? I only remember it when they were in the dressing room.

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 30, 2021, 08:01:50 PM
That's kinda happening:
who's the shooter? I'm sure will play out until mid season. Who's the daddy? Verdict is still out. Jeff cancer, he gave Brianna a paper to read that can lead to anything!  Jill journey to acceptance is moving along.
Jeff is pure mess

Valeria said girl did you even SEE this alleged tumor he got :kii:

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 30, 2021, 01:43:06 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 29, 2021, 09:57:15 AM
I actually feel like they kinda patched up her relationship with her daughter too fast. One day she won't even let her into the house now they're having lunch together, smiling and chillin with Cam

See, I thought Jojo was gonna be pissed that Naomi invited Cam to join them at dinner, like "I haven't seen you in a year and the first time we're together you bring your ex"

That would have been more realistic to me.
i would have liked that too but i don't think she was expecting him to show up there based on her reaction when he walked in

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: Bish on October 31, 2021, 12:51:07 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 30, 2021, 09:53:47 PM

What other scenes did it happen in? I only remember it when they were in the dressing room.
Both times in the dressing. The flashback with brandy throwing the chair. And when they were worried wouldn't show up.
French Exit ♻️

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 31, 2021, 02:51:02 AM
That's kinda happening:
who's the shooter? I'm sure will play out until mid season. Who's the daddy? Verdict is still out. Jeff cancer, he gave Brianna a paper to read that can lead to anything!  Jill journey to acceptance is moving along.
Jeff is pure mess

Yes! Nobody believes him ass. I'm sure  that piece of paper will lead to something.
French Exit ♻️

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 31, 2021, 03:21:20 AM
That's kinda happening:
Jeff is pure mess

Yes! Nobody believes him ass. I'm sure  that piece of paper will lead to something.
:guys:

Now see

ophababes.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 31, 2021, 03:21:20 AM
That's kinda happening:
Jeff is pure mess

Yes! Nobody believes him ass.

the doctors did when they performed a whole surgery on him