Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 29, 2021, 02:17:49 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 29, 2021, 02:14:06 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on October 29, 2021, 02:12:45 PM
Did anyone record?

:stressed:
It's saved on their account. Just hit play/listening
soooooo good

It didn't work for me but maybe cuz I listened to it live?
No I listen live too. I'm still able to replay it.
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

b7

I love that the characters are actually getting along and the battle is all in fun. That's what real Hip Hop entails

long-timeTheRoofFan

I think Brandy is done with the name Bran'Nu ..... Eve keeps referring to Brandy rapping as B-Rocka... I think it could be that we might be getting the RAP EP or Album... but from B-Rocka

:plzstop:

b7

October 29, 2021, 02:54:20 PM #2483 Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 02:55:05 PM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 29, 2021, 02:52:54 PM
I think Brandy is done with the name Bran'Nu ..... Eve keeps referring to  Brandy rapping as B-Rocka... I think it could be that we might be getting the RAP EP or Album... but from B-Rocka

lmao i don't think she's doing a rap EP  :kii: she been done with that "alter ego" for years IMO. Brandy is killing the raps as Naomi tho and slayed the Hip hop awards as herself. She's such a real, all around Artist

:wub:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 29, 2021, 01:51:59 PM
Quote from: Superstar Brandy on October 29, 2021, 01:42:35 PM
I think Bran Nu EP coming after the 1st season of Queens airs would be dope.  It's truly a blessing that this role came to her since she loves  rapping.
im so happy for her. I don't think she's deviating from singing any time soon though, and not under that alter ego name. This show is perfect for her to be as creative as she wants with it though, you're right. Critics can't deny what she's doing on this show and from what we just heard .... It's only getting better 🤯🤯🤯  :-o

I think this is just what some fans want from Brandy... her core fans mostly didn't like to see her Rapping and dragged Bran'Nu for filth ... and those same fans hope she  leaves the rap on the show

Yes this show lets her be creative and flex rapping muscles....I  think Brandy wants to shine at whatever she does and so when she was dragged for Bran'Nu she put it to bed for a while..

BUT She's been steadily working towards being able to SHINE as a rapper too.. I think she really wants that... And the "Making a 40 something famous" line from the show has more to do with how she feels about breaking into rap at 40 something... but she also has to believe that she can...

I believe that she can

:flamebroiled:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 29, 2021, 02:51:01 PM
I love that the characters are actually getting along and the battle is all in fun. That's what real Hip Hop entails

I hope it also translates into another song to release by Queens Cast... as it is now it looks like it will be a few rounds of short back and forth over different beats.. might not make for a proper song release this week.

The new 2021 Nasty Bitches should at least ....

I don't want to go without the new music each week... three tracks a week is perfect.

RAY7

Now wait Bran because Eve actually was a stripper 
vvccfvfvfvb

CHOKE

lskskskskskskdkskkdkdkdkskdkskskdkSksmsmDndnm

Not her whole rap being about calling Eve a whore

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: YTManzWhore on October 29, 2021, 03:08:43 PM
lskskskskskskdkskkdkdkdkskdkskskdkSksmsmDndnm

Not her whole rap being about calling Eve a whore

Professor Sex wasn't out here not getting laid

:supluv:

Young

Loved this

Their chemistry is so natural
And you can tell they're all genuinely excited to be doing the show, and grateful for all the love it's receiving  :stressed:

The show is so good  :stressed: