“The Artists Aren’t As Innovative As They Should Be” (R&B)

Started by Wtv, August 22, 2015, 01:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

lol let ha live. she mad ha R&B don't come on no mo'.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Bulldagger on August 24, 2015, 11:26:25 AM
Beyonce is a flop by her own standards. When people look back at her career, they gon' be like,  "That's all she sold?!" Beyonce is an icon, but her stats are not legendary.

@MoToThE The lou, baby!

Faggot shut up.

RekeRig

Quote from: Glock on August 24, 2015, 11:38:08 AM
This SS member is so fucking annoying bruh!!
what was its original name?
its the same Brandy stan thats been on all the boards

mentions "radios" and "teams" a lot. leave that boy alone ssddd :dead:

FINE.

Quote from: Bulldagger on August 24, 2015, 11:26:25 AM
Beyonce is a flop by her own standards. When people look back at her career, they gon' be like,  "That's all she sold?!" Beyonce is an icon, but her stats are not legendary.

@MoToThE The lou, baby!
u sound dumb. Especially when u factor in DC sales.
:feelinmyself:

iman

cracks me up when the Bey stans want to add DC to her career mess when it's convenient

iman

Quote from: SCOTTland on August 24, 2015, 09:18:33 AM
How can you bash R&B singers for using the same producers, when these microwave oven ass pop stars do the same?

!!!! If anything these R&B artists put more effort into their production than these generic Pop artists.

but it's easier tearing down black artists and their music than the shitty Pop artists.

Bulldagger

Quote from: iman on August 25, 2015, 12:13:25 AM
cracks me up when the Bey stans want to add DC to her career mess when it's convenient

Her stans are so delusional. They can trash everybody else's stats, but they have so many excuses when it comes to Beyonce. She is never a flop, she's never an underachiever. LOL Didn't her own husband say men lie, women lie, but sales don't? Where her diamond album? And don't say it's  the climate of the industry because Adele sold 10 million. She only has 5 or 6 #1's, but the way they act you'd think she had Celine, Whitney, Mariah, Madonna & Rihanna stats combined. Delu- lu- lu -lu- sional.

FINE.

I mean the gorls sound dumb. b she slayed in a group and slayed solo. It just kinda is what it is. b

The reality of it all. LOL!

yummy

Quote from: Bulldagger on August 25, 2015, 01:17:29 AM
Quote from: iman on August 25, 2015, 12:13:25 AM

Her stans are so delusional. They can trash everybody else's stats, but they have so many excuses when it comes to Beyonce. She is never a flop, she's never an underachiever. LOL Didn't her own husband say men lie, women lie, but sales don't? Where her diamond album? And don't say it's  the climate of the industry because Adele sold 10 million. She only has 5 or 6 #1's, but the way they act you'd think she had Celine, Whitney, Mariah, Madonna & Rihanna stats combined. Delu- lu- lu -lu- sional.

damns but yeah

RAY7

this has to be the Amerie stan, or the "whogoncheckmeboo"
the main 2 Bey haters

Bulldagger

Quote from: FINE. on August 25, 2015, 01:21:40 AM
I mean the gorls sound dumb. b she slayed in a group and slayed solo. It just kinda is what it is. b

Sigh. I'm not saying she didn't, but she's not exactly SHITTIN' on the competition. Call a thing a thing. The way y'all boast about this woman you would think she was shittin' on everybody.

But when generation whatever looks back 50 years from now, she will be arguably the biggest star of this time period, but her stats...not her awards...will look embarrassing.

FINE.

Quote from: Bulldagger on August 25, 2015, 01:39:56 AM
Quote from: FINE. on August 25, 2015, 01:21:40 AM

Sigh. I'm not saying she didn't, but she's not exactly SHITTIN' on the competition. Call a thing a thing. The way y'all boast about this woman you would think she was shittin' on everybody.

But when generation whatever looks back 50 years from now, she will be arguably the biggest star of this time period, but her stats...not her awards...will look embarrassing.

You don't know what ppl will be looking back on and thinking and/or saying
Like just shut up n

She was apart of one the biggest girl groups of all time..broken records
Went solo and slayed even more

Not here for the nit picking. it's like she can never win with some of you black gorls.

yummy

n

gonna have to agree with bulldag'

she seems to know what she's talking about! the gorls are just a bit biased...

Scott.

Quote from: iman on August 25, 2015, 12:14:59 AM
Quote from: SCOTTland on August 24, 2015, 09:18:33 AM
How can you bash R&B singers for using the same producers, when these microwave oven ass pop stars do the same?

!!!! If anything these R&B artists put more effort into their production than these generic Pop artists.

but it's easier tearing down black artists and their music than the shitty Pop artists.

Right.

They wouldn't be getting torn down if the shit was top 40