Member Appreciation: Pons (Brielle, gaytron2000, my little pony, Etc..Shans fan)

Started by GLOCK, April 10, 2016, 11:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

and I want Bent' banned for this black cruise ship music autoplay.

RatherBe

LiiVE

Quote from: Trey on April 10, 2016, 08:25:31 PM
sddsddsssssssssssddsdsdsds

Ponz is kinda a bsource icon! Legend evens! His cultural impact on this board is unmatched. Swooped in like Lady Gaga and changed the way we TALK and post forever. "Damns! Wows!". :dead: Behind all of his alter egos and clown costumes, you can tell he's brilliant and super creative. The MESS that he comes up with!! The gifs of Janz taking down the damns PLANE.

But Dragon Tales and My Little Pony >>>>>>>>
Dragon Tales with the bloodshot eyes and that damn BLUNT in it's mouth.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

No shade, but Ponz bby you been kinda slacking lately. Ima need you to make a comeback. Nevertheless, this board would NOT be the same without him.
!!!

to all of this. just loves that boy :'(

Kaeli.

When I first joined, I thought pons was a fckn retard, but being here longer, I realized that outside of the way he types he's actually super smart & creative too. That titty coaster still sends me. His posts make me scream. And the way he types is hilarious too. He's a mess, but s funny one!

Kurama

Pons is amazing and creative af. Even outside of that they can be pretty profound and insightful  :wub: :wub: .